❁P*ssed off❁

DISCLAIMER: this contains a lot of swearing and sorry this one was kinda short I was having a crappy day which inspired this (every cloud has a silver lining I guess)

I got into my apartment. I through my keys aggressively down on the table. I ran my hands threw my hair. I chucked my bag down. I got a glass of water and then I began to scream everything I thought about everyone I was cussing and pacing. I lost it everything built up and just exploded my so called friend said I was being hypocrite because apparently I can't be friends with someone that she hates but she's friends with my cheating ex then she acted as if she was doing me a favour by not dating him she can have him I have warned her about him, she just think she can mess around with who ever she wants and go out with who ever she wants. My other so called friend was getting involved making me feel like shit when she didn't need to. Don't even get me started on my ex. "YOU SELFISH FUCKING BITCH CAN YOU NOT SEE WHAT THIS IS DOING TO ME YOU ARE THE ONE ACTING BEST FRIENDS WITH MY EX WHO NEWS FLASH FUCKING CHEATED ON ME AND MADE ME FEEL LIKE SHIT" I scream pulling at my hair "AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND JUST GETTING INVOLVED FOR THE SAKE OF IT AND MAKING IT AN ARGUMENT" I pace faster "YOU ARE SUCH A SELFISH COW IF YOU DONT WANT MY ADVICE ABOUT THAT DICKHEAD THEN FINE YOU CAN HAVE HIM SEE HOW I FELT WHEN HE USED ME AND FANCIED YOU, I DONT GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE" I was so loud I didn't even hear Joe come in the door I felt his arms wrap around me from the behind. I turn round in his arms and cried I balled my eyes out. Joe was my best friend and he lived next door to me so he probably heard me in his apartment. "come on love sit down I'll get you some water and you can tell me about it" Joe said comfortingly I sat on my sofa "sorry" I say to him "for what" he asks approaching me with the water "being so loud" I answer "it's fine" he passed me the water "thank you for coming over" I took a slip of water "well I heard you shouting and got worried so I rushed over and used the key you gave me" I smile at how sweet he was "so what's up babe" he added "well.." I took a deep breath trying to stay calm. I explained everything. What happened with my ex. The whole friend situation. Everything. I finally finished a tear rolled down my face followed by another and another and another "Y/N honestly it's their loss you are a great friend you are beautiful funny gorgeous and one day they will know they screwed up big time they try to come crawling back and it's not much skin off your nose you have so many more people out there who are you true friends and I'm here for you" Joe wrapped his arms around me he pulled away and he looked deep into my eyes I leaned he takes my face by his hand he kissed slowly but passionately like he really cared it didn't feel weird or awkward in fact it felt the opposite I felt all my cares all my worries slowly float away like a distant memory. "Y/N I love you I want to be the one who makes all your insecurities go away I want to be the one that stands up for you and is on your side that's what I really came over to say ever since I first saw you I knew you would be the one to change my life I truly love you but when I heard you shouting I knew you were upset and I couldn't let you be on your own" he said causing a tear to fall down my cheek but this time a happy tear "no one has ever said anything so sweet to me before" I smile "well someone should have and I'm glad I'm the one that did" he smiled back "will you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously "of course I will" I embrace him in the warmest hug.