Living in a sugg's life: ❁tv❁

'Oh my god Kayleigh' I heard Joe Shout excitedly from his room. I run down to him 'what's up?' I ask him standing in the doorway of his room 'you'll never guess' he jumps up and down holding my shoulders 'what' I giggle at his excitement 'IM GOING ON TV' he shouts 'HOLY SHIT' I shout happily 'babe I'm so proud of you' I hug him 'thank you' he said over my shoulder 'will you come with me' he asked nervously 'of course I will' I smile. I'm used to all of joes meetings and everything he does is exciting I'm so proud of all he has achieved it is so amazing and tv was a big step for him so I can understand his nerves. Joe was going on a morning chat show to do an interview.

The day finally rolled around I woke up early to Joe singing in the shower. I laugh to myself. And look at my phone 5:30 I groan as I get ready for joes interview I threw on a pair of black jeans with an over sized shirt and put my hair in a messy bun a little make up and a pair of vans I make myself and Joe a coffee, and wait upstairs for him. I scroll through my tumblr sipping my coffee. Joe came upstairs 'Kayleigh how do I look?' He asked 'you look perfect' I smile 'really?' He looked down at his outfit 'yes really' I peck him on the lips and pass him a coffee 'thanks love' he says taking a massive sip 'Joe we should go or you will be late' I tell him putting my mug in the sink to wash up later Joe finishes his coffee and does the same. Butterflies grow in my stomach for him 'Kayleigh I'm nervous' he says as we get in the back of our uber 'you'll be great you always are and I'm going to be cheering you on every step of the way just relax and you'll do amazing' I give him a reassuring smile.

We finally arrived and we were rushed threw a massive building by joes manager. 'Come on love birds' he said pulling us into a lift and took us to stage 1 on the 5th floor. 'Hello you must be Joe' a women with a business suit and a microphone headset on. She shook his hand. I assume she was a boss of some sort. 'And joe who's your friend' she asked him referring to me "I have a name I'm right here" I thought to myself but thinking better of it. 'This is my girlfriend Kayleigh' he smiles holding my hand 'okay why is she here?' She asked waving her pen about 'she came to support me' Joe beamed 'is it okay if I sit in the wings or a green room or something?' I ask 'yes of course as long as she is quite' she glared at me as if I was a duplicate Pokemon card she didn't know what to do with. She showed Joe the ins and outs of how the show was going to roll. He was led of to have a microphone put on and she led me to a "green room" which had a couple of sofas a TV so we could watch the show as it played. It was very close to the main stage all you had to do is peep your head round the room door and you had a clear view of the stage. I sat in there with joes manager, Harry. Me and Harry go way back we used to be friends in primary school, so it wasn't awkward between us. "And next we have YouTube sensation Joe Sugg will be with us after the ad break so stay right where you are" we heard the presenters say on the TV. We waited patiently and watched the ads I got so excited it was like I was fangirling over my boyfriend actually I was fangirling over my boyfriend I was just so excited butterflies grow in my stomach I was so happy and proud of Joe. *knock* *knock* i open the door to the green room it was Joe 'knock them died' I say engulfing him in a bear hug 'I will' he pulls away and I kiss him. When one of the producers tapped him on the shoulder mid kiss 'your on' he said 'have fun' I tell him resisting the urge to scruff up his hair that was perfectly placed by the stylist. I rejoin Harry on the sofa as the adverts finish "and now as promised we are joined by the famous Joe Sugg" the female presenter, carol, announced "hello" Joe smiled as the cameras panned to him "so Joe how are you" the male presenter, Dave, asked. "I'm good thank you" I could tell Joe was already feeling more comfortable "let's get straight to it so for the people at home who don't know who you are or what you do could you please explain" carol asked pointing professionally towards the camera "well I make videos and upload the to YouTube in the hope that I make people smile or laugh" Joe nodded happy with his answer "so about your book what's it all about" carol asked "with out giving it away" Dave chipped in "well it's about a girl who finds herself feeling very alone and she goes to a virtual world and it all doesn't go to plan" Joe explained and they did some book promo and a little promo for Joe and Caspar hit the road. "we know you like to pull pranks on your roommate and your new girlfriend" Dave winked "how do they take it?" He added "well my girlfriend Kayleigh and roommate Caspar also do YouTube so they don't mind I don't think but they do get me back, like my girlfriend, Kayleigh, got me back last week by saying that she had to move to Australia with her dad for his work and I cried" Joe laughed "so you won't be trying to prank her any time soon" Dave chuckled "no I'm not messing with her again" Joe told him "speaking of your girlfriend" carol smirked "this is her" the camera panned on a screen that had changed to a picture of me and Joe walking hand in hand down the high street, I was holding a Starbucks I had my sunglasses on Joe had his sunglasses rested on his head my hair slightly pushed back from the wind Joe looked like a model. I didn't even know the photo was taken. It made me blush. "You look like a celebrity couple" Dave commented "you are cute together" carol added. Joe turned pink making me smile. "Has she thought about a diet" carol asked quickly turning my smile into a frown "sorry?" Joe asked.