pain and pleasure (21)

Start from the beginning

“Invy, calm down” Adian’s gentle voice floated to me. “Breath” I slowly regained my breath, but my mind and heart wouldn’t stop aching.

“It hurts Adian” I cried. “Make them all go away. I don’t want them. Please”

Adian looked me. He looked so torn. He didn’t know what to do.

 Then he lifted my head and kissed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~        I was so tempted to stop there and let the chapter be short but, cause I love yall so much I won’t. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mind became foggy and my fears and worries disappeared. It was only him and me.

The kiss became stronger. I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed the distance between us so that no room was left.

I didn’t want to remember anything from that night. I wanted him to take me away.

He wrapped his arms around me making me feel safe. Heat was raiding off him. My wolf was begging for him take us, and my body was begging  just for his touch.

He licked at my lips. I opened my mouth for him. His tongue slipped into my mouth and explored every inch of it. My body throbbed for his touch.

He ran his fingers down my back ever so lightly. Tingles of heat spread through my body. A moan escaped my lips.

I pulled back, in-dire need for air. I was breathing heavily trying to catch my breath. Adian continued kissing me down my neck with butterfly kisses.

He got to the spot where his mark is suppose to go and nibbled at it. It felt so good. His hands roamed my body.

I wanted him to mark me, to make me his and nobody else’s.

“Do it” I gasped as he licked at neck again “Mark me.”

~~~~~~~~<3

Adian’s pov:

I don’t know why I kissed her but it seemed to be the right thing to do. She seem to forget her pain

The feel of her quivering under my touch and the sounds of pleasure escaping her mouth was music to my ears.

I wanted to please her, for her to forget about that night. I didn’t want her to be in pain.

She pulled away from the kiss and was taking deep breaths. I started running butterfly kisses down her neck.

I got to the spot where my mark would be and nibbled at it.

 Her back arched and a moan of pleasure escaped.

I slid my hands up her pajama shirt slowly seeing if she would pull away. When she didn’t I roamed her body with my hands till there was no place I haven’t felt.

She was panting hard.

“Do it” she gasped as I licked at her neck again. “Mark me.”

That was all I needed. I leaned forward and bit.

~~~~~~~<3

Invy’s pov:

I felt a sharp pain in my neck.  My back arch and I gasped. Slowly, the pain turned into pleasure. Moan after moan left my lips.

He pulled back and licks the freshly made mark.

I slumped onto his chest. I wasn’t aware that I as straddling Adian until I felt something poking at my thigh and a groan from Adian.

“Angel I would strongly suggest that you get off my lap.”

I lifted my head. I started moving trying to get off him until Adian groaned again and held my waist still.

I looked down at him questionably.

“Please stop moving.” He pleaded with a pained expression.

“Why?” I asked.

“You’re sitting on my…” he trailed off.

“On your wha- ohhh” I said finally getting it.

“Yea sooo…can you not move so much.”

I started to stand up on my knees, but I’m still weak and fell back down. His erection rubbed against me as I fell and felt shocks go through my body. I couldn’t contain the sound of pleasure from coming from my lips.

I couldn’t think straight. My wolf was trying to take control of my body. She wanted to become fully mated with him now. She didn’t want to wait. I tried to fight her but my human side was so weak, I didn’t stand a chance.  I felt my eye color chance from green to hazel. She took control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<

I have nothing to say but ,

Vote comment and fan

Please tell me if I confuse you guys or if it boring.

See ya next time!

Peace and cookies