Chapter 30 Finale Part 2

A/N: This is it the finale chapter so be prepared for spiciness, or not, whatever I just write here.

Arianna was just romping the forest looking for her friend Jason.

"Ari over here!"

Arianna turns her head to see her friend Jason standing there.

"Alright where's Sammy?" Arianna asked.

"She's up in that tree," said Jason

Arianna looks up to see a giant nest on top of a giant oak tree. She start rummaging through her backpack and grabs her grappling hook, which was given to her by her auntie Mabel because her cousin Amelia hurt herself with it when she got it. It took Arianna a second to get up there.

When she got up there she sees Sammy in the fetal position.

"It's okay Sammy I'm here," said Arianna.

Just then the beast came back, the beast had 4 wings, gorilla feet, a bear's head, a lion's tail, a set of fist, and a platypus' chatter.

"Thank god I'm wearing diaper," said Arianna. (TMI girl)

The beast shouts causing the girls to scream.

They jump down into a conveniently placed pile of leaves.

"Lets get out of here," said Arianna.

The 3 kids start running only for them to hit a dead end.

"Guys if this is our final time talking to each other I want to get some things off my chest," said Sammy, "Jason, you should stop talking about that movie food fight that movie was horrible." (That is an actual movie go onto Google and type it in it is considered the worst animated movie of all time, it looked like an animated version of the Room by Tommy Wiseau)

"I never got to admit this," said Jason, "But, Arianna I think I'm in love with you."

"Really it took you this long to figure it out?" Arianna asked.

Arianna looked up and noticed a boulder up above them.

"Guys once the beast gets here we split," said Arianna, "Got it?"

"Yep," said Sammy.

"You know it," said Jason.

"Alright 3 2 1 BREAK!" said Arianna.

They split up as the beast hits the wall and gets crushed by the boulder.

"Alright good job gang," said Arianna.

They all high five.

"By the way Jason," said Arianna.

"Yeah," said Jason.

"I'm flattered that you like me like, and I feel the same way," said Arianna, "But I don't think we can go out."

"Why not?" Jason asked.

"Lets just say my dad is very over protective of me when it comes to boys," said Arianna, "plus he thinks I'll go boy crazy like my auntie Mabel when she was my age."

"Oh, okay that's understandable," said Jason.

"Maybe in a few years we can try," said Arianna.

Jason thinks for a second.

"Yeah I think that will work," said Jason.

Arianna gave the boy a hug.

The gang returns back home.

"Arianna came you come to the kitchen for a sec?" Dipper asked.

"Sure dad," said Arianna.

Arianna walks into the kitchen to see her parents sitting at the table. She sits down as well.

"Am I in trouble because I just killed a monster not that long ago?" Arianna asked.

"No your not in trouble," said Pacifica, "Though we do have some things to tell you and one of them, we already told your brother."

"What is it?" Arianna asked.

"First off your going to be a big sister," said Dipper.

Arianna eyes grew in shock.

"Wait mom are you?" Arianna asked.

"Yeah for about 3 months now," said Pacifica, "Your aunt Mabel's sweaters work real well at covering stuff up."

"But that is not the only thing," said Dipper.

"What is it are you expecting twins?" Arianna asked.

"Can you read minds or something?" Pacifica asked.

"No," said Arianna, "I'm just that good of a guessers."

"Well you going to have to guess what this is then," said Dipper.

Dipper hands her an old box label, backup copies.

Arianna opens the box up to reveal 3 books each with a golden handprint with 6 fingers. (I think you know what that means.)

"Wait I thought these were destroyed 8 years before I was born," said Arianna.

"Turns out your Great Grunkle Ford had a spare copies of each book made just in case," said Dipper.

"That sneaky old man," said Arianna, "Anyway why are you giving them to me?"

"Because I'm done solving the mysteries of this town," said Dipper, "I'm already doing that worldwide with all the ghost hunting I do for TV. I think it's time for the next generation to take over."

Arianna looked down at the journals, then back at her parents.

"Okay dad, and I'll guard these journals with my life," said Arianna.

Dipper gave her a hug.

"That's my girl," said Dipper.

Meanwhile elsewhere.

"HAHAHAHA WHAT DO YOU KNOW PINE TREE REPRODUCED WITH LLAMA, HEY PINE TREE GUESS WHAT I REGENERATED AND REPRODUCED AS WELL. OH JUST YOU WAIT YOU LITTLE LLAMA TREE. ONCE YOU START LEARNING THE SECRETS OF THIS TOWN YOU'LL BE MESSING WITH ME. WELCOME KID TO THE NEW ERA OF BILL CIPHER!" said Bill.

"DAD CAN YOU SHUT UP I HAVE A HEADACHE," said his kid.

"SORRY JILL DADDY WILL BE QUIET FOR HIS LITTLE GIRL," said Bill.

"THANKS DAD!" said Jill as she floats away.

"I LIKED IT BETTER WHEN I DIDN'T HAVE A FAMILY ANYMORE!" said Bill.

A/N: This is what it was all leading up to. BILL IS BACK BITCHES! Alright the sequel is out now it's called "Gravity Falls The Next Generation" Check it out now, I'll see you guys over there. This is xanderwrites signing off.

 This is xanderwrites signing off