Chapter 14

A/N: Alright this is a double special, its a Halloween themed episode and its when Dipcifica baby #2 is born. I'll stop talking now and I'll get started.

ALOT has changed since Tyrone started Daycare, his little cousin, Amelia, is now walking, and Soos and Melody had another baby boy who they named Stanley Ramirez after Grunkle Stan.

Right now it was Halloween morning and Dipper was getting Tyrone into his little Buzz Lightyear costume.

"Your going to make all the other kids at Daycare so jealous," said Dipper.

Just then a load scream can be heard from Dipper and Pacifica's room. Dipper rushes in to see Pacifica screaming.

"Are you alright Pacifica?" Dipper asked.

"No, my water just broke," said Pacifica.

"Okay I'll get you to the hospital immediately," said Dipper.

"But daddy," said Tyrone, "You pwomised you'll go to daycawe with me today."

Pacifica looked at him confused.

"I signed up to be one of parent entertainers at his daycare," said Dipper.

Dipper gets down to Tyrone's level.

"Sorry little buddy, but, apparently your little sister wants to get out of mommy," said Dipper.

Tyrone started to pout.

"But don't worry, I always have a plan b," said Dipper.

Just then Mabel comes through the door.

"Did someone say plan b?" Mabel asked.

"AUNTIE MABEL!" said Tyrone as he ran towards his aunt.

"How did you get here so fast?" Dipper asked.

"I have a key to this place in case of emergencies," said Mabel.

"Oh right, anyway you don't mind filling in for me at Tyrone's daycare do you?" Dipper asked.

"SAY YES," Pacifica yelled in pain.

"I was going to say yes anyway," said Mabel.

"Really," said Dipper.

"Yeah Jackson took Amelia to his parents house today so I got plenty of time," said Mabel, "I would go but his parents always smells like old cat litter."

Dipper bends downs to Tyrone.

"You be a good boy at daycare with auntie Mabel alright," said Dipper.

"Okie Dokie Daddy," said Tyrone.

Five minutes later Dipper and Pacifica were on their way to the hospital and Tyrone and Mabel towards his daycare.

Mabel and Tyrone walk into the caterpillar room.

Candy walks up to Mabel.

"Mabel?" Candy asked.

"Oh my gosh Candy it's been so long," said Mabel, "I didn't know you work here."

"Really Dipper didn't tell you?" Candy asked.

"I think he did once, but I must of been real tired because Amelia keeps me up at night," said Mabel.

"Speaking of Dipper where is he?"

"Uh lets just say, Pacifica's water broke and now giving birth to child number 2," said Mabel, "So I came as a backup."

"Oh, that's good to hear," said Candy.

Meanwhile with Dipper and Pacifica.

"Is it weird this doesn't hurt as much as it did with Tyrone?" Pacifica asked.

"That's probably because most of the pain is going to my hand," said Dipper.

Pacifica releases Dipper's hand to see it crushed.

"Sorry honey I'm a little stressed out," said Pacifica.

"It's okay Pacifica, I mean this is just our second child," said Dipper, "No one is a pro at it."

What Dipper just said brought a smile to Pacifica's face.

Now lets get back to Mabel and Tyrone.

Tyrone and his friends were painting on little pumpkins.

Tyrone's friend Elsa was dressed up like Sofia the First while Ethan and Aden were dressed up as Minions, which didn't surprise anyone.

"Banana," said Ethan pointing at the banana he painted on the pumpkin.

"Bapple," said Aden pointing at the apple he painted on the pumpkin.

"Wow, those are real good Ethan and Aden," said Candy.

Mabel was helping Tyrone with his pumpkin.

"And dere, finished," said Tyrone.

Tyrone showed his pumpkin painting of Baymax from Big Hero 6.

"Aw that's so cute Ty-Ty," said Mabel.

They both do the Baymax fist bump.

"Hey Tyrone," said Elsa, "Look at my pumpkin."

Elsa shows a picture of Snoopy from Peanuts.

"Nice one Elsa," said Mabel.

"Alright kids time for everyone's favorite part of Halloween, CANDY," said Candy.

The kids all stand up and ran towards Candy and Mabel who gave each kid a fun size bag of m&ms and a Tootsie Roll Pop.

A few hours later Mabel and Tyrone arrive at the hospital and enter the room Dipper and Pacifica are in.

They walk in to see Pacifica holding a little bundle wrapped in a pink blanket and Dipper standing next to her.

"Hey there Ty-Ty want to see you new baby sister?" Pacifica asked.

Tyrone runs put to the chair next to the bed Pacifica was lying in and takes a look at a little baby with Brunette hair and a pointy nose sleeping.

"Tyrone meet your new baby sister, Ariana Rose Pines," said Dipper.

Tyrone looks at Arianna.

"Can I hold her mommy?" Tyrone asked.

"I don't know you too little," said Pacifica.

Tyrone starts pouting.

"But lets see how strong you really are," said Dipper.

Tyrone sits down on the chair he was standing on as Pacifica handed Tyrone the baby girl. Tyrone was holding Arianna as she was opening her eyes.

"Hi there Arianna, I'm your big brother Tyrone," said Tyrone.

Arianna blinked for a second and then Smiles at her older brother.

Tyrone gave Arianna a hug.

"He will make a great big brother," said Dipper.

A/N: Alright that was an excellent chapter. A new child born, on Halloween I might add, and a Mabel and Candy reunion sessh, alight see you next time.