Chapter 24

A/N: I'm sorta bursting with ideas at this moment oh my god! Okay I'm jumping ahead 2 years for this chapter. Something big is happening in chapter 30 and I can't wait for you guys to read it. Alright lets get start shall we.

It has been 2 years since we last left our favorite characters.

Today was a big day for Arianna because it is her first day of kindergarten. Right now Pacifica was helping Arianna into her clothes. She put her in a Sofia the First tshirt, flower pattern skirt and a pair of pink ballet flats.

"You look so cute baby girl," said Pacifica.

"Mommy, I'm not a baby," said Arianna.

"Well you're my youngest so technically you are the baby," said Pacifica.

"Plus you still wear diapers," said Tyrone.

Arianna blows a raspberry towards her older brother. She then ran downstairs to see her dad making her favorite breakfast, double chocolate chip waffles.

Tyrone tries to grab one only for Pacifica to smack his hand.

"No waffles for you young man," said Pacifica.

"Aw why?" Tyrone asked.

"Because you made fun of your little sister's disability," said Pacifica, "Now say that you're sorry to Arianna and I might let you have one."

Dipper then buts in.

"Plus might I add, one of your favorite Xmen characters is disabled," said Dipper.

"You got a point dad, Professor X is cool," said Tyrone.

Tyrone then walks over to Arianna.

"I'm sorry for making fun of you earlier," said Tyrone.

Arianna gives Tyrone a hug.

"Apology accepted bog brother," said Arianna.

"Okay Tyrone now you can have a waffle," said Pacifica.

"YES!" Tyrone said in excitement.

An hour later they were strapped into the car. Although Arianna still needed a little help because of her booster seat. Dipper starts driving the car and five minutes later they arrive at Gravity Falls Elementary School.

Tyrone was the first to jump out of the car, gasping for air.

"Hey you were the one that cut the cheese," said Dipper.

"Sorry for being proud of my farts," said Tyrone. (Typical 2nd grade boy, or it's probably my friends at that age I don't remember, it was 11 years ago for me)

Dipper walked into the school to bring Arianna and her medical forms to the school nurse before class starts.

"Okay here is a spare set of her clothes and more of her 'Absorbent Underpants' anything else I need to show you?" Dipper asked.

"No need Mr. Pines," said the nurse, "We handle with kids with disabilities all the time, we're the only school system in Oregon who caters to every will of special children like your daughter."

Dipper gets down to Arianna's level.

"You be a good girl for me while you're here got it?" Dipper asked.

"Yes daddy," said Arianna.

Dipper kisses Arianna's forehead and leaves.

The school nurse escorts her to the kindergarten classroom.