Chapter 21

A/N: This chapter is Dedicated to Zachfiction who made an awesome suggestion involve Tyrone and Elsa. Also this chapter will explain more about Arianna's weird birth defect. Lets get this chapter started.

Tyrone was helping Pacifica clean up the house because tonight is his first sleepover. His friend Elsa is coming over. Ethan and Aden were supposed to come but couldn't because the went to the emergency room due to them trying to smash their teeth t get tooth fairy cash, because you know, doing chores for money is so last millennium.

"Mom where should I put the Don't wake Stalin game?" Tyrone asked.

"Put it in the crate with the other board games," said Pacifica.

Tyrone puts the game away just as the door bell rigs signaling Dragon to start barking at the door.

"I got it mom," said Tyrone.

Tyrone opens up the door to see Elsa and her parents.

"Hi Tyrone," said Elsa.

"Hi Elsa," said Tyrone.

Elsa runs into the house and Tyrone followed her as Dipper came into the living room.

"Hello you must be Tyrone's parents, we're George and Marsha Anderson," said George.

"Were Elsa's parents," said Marsha.

"Nice to meet you I'm Pacifica and this is my husband Dipper Pines," said Pacifica.

"Wait are you the same Dipper Pines from Guide to the Supernatural?" George asked.

"Yeah I am," said Dipper, "You watch my show?"

"We don't just watch we live it," said George.

"You and your crew are like the new Ghost Harassers," said Marsha.

"That's what the critics keep saying," said Dipper, "Although unlike them we won't be bought by ridiculous product placement like they did in the last couple seasons."

Just then Arianna comes running in tugging at Dipper's leg.

"Daddy I'm wet," said Arianna.

"Okay little girl time to get your diaper changed," said Dipper.

Dipper picks up Arianna and walks out the room leaving Pacifica with Elsa's parents.

"How old is your youngest?" Marsha asked.

"She is 3½," said Pacifica, "And I know what you're thinking, shouldn't she be potty trained by now?"

"How did you know what we were thinking?" George asked.

"It's kinda my superpower," said Pacifica, "Anyway we tried over a year ago but she seemed to have a hard time trying to control where she goes. We took her to the doctor to see what is wrong and it turns out she has a birth defect known as Ectopic Ureter which means the kidneys don't connect to the bladder and urine goes straight out the body." (That isn't made up I did some research just for this chapter)

"Oh my that's sad to hear," said Marsha.

"Well I should of figured one of my kids would have it," said Pacifica, "There's apparently a history of it happening from my mom's side of the family. I'm surprised that Tyrone didn't get it, all he got was the blonde hair."

George and Marsha laugh at her final comment.

Dipper comes back into the room.

"Okay we're heading off," said George.

"We'll pick her up tomorrow morning at 10," said Marsha.

"Okay see you then," said Dipper.

The Andersons then leave.

A few hour later Tyrone and Elsa were dressed up in their PJs. Tyrone was wearing Ninja Turtles pjs while Elsa was wearing My Little Pony pjs. They were both playing with a Bing Bong plushie. (Bing Bong is a character from the movie Inside Out, I love that movie, actually I like most Pixar movies. I really didn't like Cars 2, it was okay, it just didn't make any sense.)

"Who's your friend that likes to play?" Elsa sang.

"Bing Bong! Bing Bong! His rocket makes you yell HOORAY!" Tyrone sang.

"Bing Bong! Bing Bong! Who's the best in every way...." Elsa sang.

"And wants to sing this song to say...." Tyrone sang.

"Bing Bong! Bing Bong!" They sang together.

Pacifica came into the room to see the kids singing which makes her laugh.

"Okay you two time to go to sleep," said Pacifica.

The two kindergartners booed and threw the Bing Bong plushie at her.

"Did I mention you can sleep with the TV on?" Pacifica asked.

"Woohoo!" said Tyrone.

"TV!" said Elsa.

Pacifica turns on the TV as the kids were getting in their sleeping bags. She turns it to Playhouse Disney, and places the remote on couch.

"Sleep tight you two," said Pacifica as she left the room.

When she left, Tyrone grabs the remote and changes it to an episode of Boy Meets World. (One of the many shows I grew up watching.)

"Topanga!" said Tyrone.

"Corey is cute," said Elsa. (Wow even I find it weird they know theta characters names like that, maybe Tyrone was sneaking in some late night TV when his parents weren't looking)

After a few episodes Tyrone fell asleep while Elsa was having a rough time and moving around in her sleeping bag.

"Tyrone can you help me sleep?" Elsa asked.

"Sure thing come closer," said Tyrone.

Elsa gets closer to Tyrone. He wraps his arms around her.

"My mom usually does this for me when I have a hard time sleeping," said Tyrone.

And just like that Elsa and Tyrone fall asleep.

In a nearby corner Dipper and Pacifica watched as their little boy helped his friend sleep. Dipper grabs the remote and turns the TV off.

"You were right Dipper, our little boy's got a girlfriend," said Pacifica.

A/N: Alright big shout out to Zachfiction, also I hope this chapter clears up what Arianna's birth defect was, I had to do ALOT of research about it, even though I'm not sure how accurate it really is. Of you got a suggestion for a chapter put it in the comments. Okay see you next chapter.