Chapter 28

A/N: Wow no one, including me, didn't take Jackson's death so well. But I did put Abuelita in the end of the last chapter. Okay enough of the sadness, this chapter will be set 7 years in the future, it's getting to a big turning point. Also chapter 30 will be the final chapter, but it will be a big finale so be prepared everyone. Alright lets get this chapter started.

It has been 7 years since Jackson's death and a ton has changed. Mabel has been in depression but tries to make the best of life like she usually does. The now 13 year old Amelia started getting an interest in music, she was inspired by old pictures of her late father, she even started a band with her friends from school, they go by the name Amelia and the Dreamers.

Meanwhile with Dipper and Pacifica, Dipper started to produce a new TV show based off his childhood in Gravity Falls. (I wonder what it would be called?) Tyrone is now 15 and is now dating Elsa. (#Elrone confirmed) Arianna is still daddy's little mystery hunter, she goes mystery hunting with her older bro and her friends Sammy and Jason, along with her cousins.

Right now Amelia was playing her guitar while browsing the web on her tablet. She was checking her email when something popped.

"No way I've been waiting for this," said Amelia.

Amelia runs downstairs to tell her mom and her little brother about the email.

"Mom, Parker that email came," said Amelia.

"What email are you talking about?" Mabel asked.

"You know that contest my band and I entered?" Amelia asked.

"Oh yeah, now I remember," said Mabel.

"Well the email came, I didn't read yet, I wanted to read it with my loving family," said Amelia.

"OMG no one cares," said Parker.

"Hey you be nice to me you brat," said Amelia.

"Anyway open the email," said Mabel.

Amelia opens the email and starts reading it.

"Dear Miss Brown, Every year we sadly decline tons of applicants for this contest," said Amelia.

"Oh Amelia," said Mabel.

"But your not one of those saps because you and your band won!" said Amelia, "Oh my gosh I won!"

"Oh that's my girl," said Mabel.

"Way to go big sister," said Parker.

"By the way what did you win?" Mabel asked.

"My band gets a chance to preform on the Radio Disney Music Awards!" said Amelia, "Oh my gosh this is a big deal I think I'm going to pee myself in excitement."

"Please don't I just cleaned that carpet," said Mabel, "Waddles Jr has the runs."

A few weeks later Mabel and her kids made it to LA for the show. Dipper and Pacifica came along mainly because Dipper is presenting due to his show being on Disney Channel's sister channel Freeform. (Yeah Freeform is owned by Disney no joke)

It was at the end of the show and Amelia's band is about to preforms.

"Welcome Back to the Radio Disney Music Awards, now from 'Guide to the Supernatural' Dipper Pines," said the announcer.

"This year Radio Disney had a contest to see who is the best up and coming artist," said Dipper, "This band has over 60,000,000 views on YouTube alone. So Ladies and Gentleman give it up for Amelia and the Dreamers!"