Chapter 11

A/N: Okay I got this idea to do a Mabel and Jackson Chapter literally last night before I fell asleep. Apparently I get the best idea when I'm so tired I can't feel my eyes. Also real quick, castle599, Mabel isn't a vampire she is just a creep. Alright lets do dis.

Mabel was playing with the now 6 month old Amelia, who is like an infant version of her mommy.

"Who's mommy's baby girl? You are, yes you are, yes you are," said Mabel.

Amelia just laughs.

Mabel starts smelling something.

"Uh-Oh I think someone made a stinky in her diapee," said Mabel.

Mabel checks Amelia's diaper.

"Alright, time to change da baby," said Mabel.

Just then Mabel could hear a conversation coming from across the hall at Dipper's apartment.

"Stupid thin walls," said Mabel.

Mabel quick changes Amelia and walks out to hear what's going on.

(Just imagine it muffled)

"But, I don't think we can handle twins, I mean Tyrone is still a bit of a handful," said Dipper, "Luckily he'll be out of diapers by kindergarten, unlike Mabel."

"Yeah still makes me laugh that she thought there was a monster in the toilet for 7 years," said Pacifica.

Mabel opens the door.

"I heard that," said Mabel.

Mabel closes the door and goes back to her apartment until Dipper walks out of his apartment.

"What the heck was that for?" Dipper asked.

"The walls are thin here remember," said Mabel, "For crying out loud I can hear the guys on the 10th floor banging each other and were on the 3rd."

"Oh right," said Dipper.

"BTW, sorry for surprising you guys a second ago," said Mabel.

"No worries sis," said Dipper.

An hour later Jackson came home with a flyer in his hand.

"Hey Jackson, what's the flyer?" Mabel asked.

"Take a look," said Jackson.

Mabel takes the flyer out of Jackson's hand and read it.

"Gravity Falls All Ages Talent Competition.

May 22nd at 7p,.

Gravity Falls Civic Center.

Hosted by Mayor Tyler Cutebiker.

Winner gets $100,000.

No Gideon's Allowed" (Take THAT you little jerk, I really hate Gideon even after weirdmagedon)

"Why do you have a Talent competition flyer?" Mabel asked.

"I figured it was time I perform again," said Jackson.

"What I thought you hated being a performer," said Mabel.

"I didn't it was that freaking record label, they basically controlled my every move, for crying out loud they forced me to go by Jack B since I was 12 and I hate that name," said Jackson, "I now want to go by Jackson Brown, a real person. For Christ sake the record label made me do sponsorships for products I didn't like, I seriously hated drinking Coca-Cola I'm more of a Mountain Dew drinker."