Chapter 8

A/N: Alright this will be that last chapter involving Disney, mainly because I got little to work with because, apparently, they closed ALOT in the past 2 weeks at that place, mainly cause they are building a new toy story and star wars area, my god it's like the next time I'm there, about a good chunk of that place will be gone. But enough about park updates, lets get to the real reason we are here, Dipcifica and baby Tyrone.

Today the Pines and the Browns are going to the Magic Kingdom.

Pacifica and Dipper were pushing Tyrone on a stroller while Mabel was holding Amelia in a Huggy Wuvvy Tummy Bundle.

"Mommy wook," said Tyrone.

Pacifica turns her head to see Tyrone pointing towards Dumbo The Flying Elephant.

"Do you want to go on Dumbo baby boy?" Pacifica asked.

"Yeah?" said Tyrone.

Pacifica and Dipper takes Tyrone out of the stroller and get in line, luckily it was a short wait because it was early in the morning.

(Imagine the video below in the character's point of view)

Tyrone loved the ride.

"Again Again," said Tyrone.

"Sorry Ty-Ty maybe later," said Dipper.

"Aww," said Tyrone.

Pacifica got an idea.

"How about we go see Pooh and Tigger," said Pacifica.

Tyrone gets excited that he winds up leaking his diaper.

"Uh-Oh," said Tyrone.

"Okay new plan, we get you changed and we see Pooh and Tigger," said Dipper.

"How does that sound?" Pacifica asked Tyrone.

Tyrone just claps his hands.

Pacifica went to bathroom with Tyrone and the diaper bag.

She walks in to see Mabel finishing up changing Amelia.

"Let me guess, you told him your taking him to see Pooh and Tigger?" Mabel asked.

"How did you know?" Pacifica asked.

"Me and Dipper did the same thing on our first trip when we were 2½," said Mabel, "Thank goodness we were still in diapers at that time."

Pacifica giggles then proceed to change Tyrone.

"Phew you did a number on this diaper huh?" Pacifica asked.

"I's a stinky baby," said Tyrone.

Pacifica laughed at what Tyrone just said.

"That you are little one, that you are," said Pacifica.

A few minutes later they went in line and then Tyrone met Pooh and Tigger.

Tyrone gave them a big hug.

"Best day evew!" said Tyrone.

A/N: I know this chapter is short but I'm low on inspiration for this chapter. If you got a suggestion for a chapter leave it below, A buh-bye everyone.