Chapter 18

A/N: Must be a thing for this series of stories to get up to 1000views by the 18th chapter #Weird alright before we start I decide to jump to Arianna's first birthday for this chapter. Just pointing that out to avoid confusion.

Dipper and Pacifica were setting up decorations for two reasons, it's Halloween and it's also Arianna's first birthday. So much has happened in the last several month. Tyrone finally got potty trained, but still wears pull UPS because he still has the occasional accident, almost like Soos Jr, speaking of which, he started Kindergarten, and Mabel's little one, Amelia, is now speaking full sentences.

Arianna comes waddling into the room while babbling wearing a cute pumpkin costume.

"Ah how's my little pumpkin?" Dipper asked as he picked her up.

Arianna laughs.

Tyrone comes running in wearing his Charlie Brown costume, and Dragon running behind him.

Tyrone falls on the ground while Dragon licks his face.

"Good Grief!" said Tyrone. (I love the Peanuts characters)

Pacifica helps Tyrone back onto his feet.

"I know you're dressed like Charlie Brown," said Pacifica, "But you act more like Linus."

"No I don't," said Tyrone.

Tyrone grabs his blankie, puts it near his face, and starts sucking his thumb.

Pacifica laughs at the toddler.

Less than an hour later a lot of people showed up for the party. Mabel, Jackson, Amelia, Soos and his kids, Melody, Wendy, Tambry, Suzy, Grunkle Stan, Great Uncle Ford, Tyrone's friends, and of coarse Dipper's parents.

"Hi there Ari how's Auntie Mabel's favorite niece?" Mabel asked.

Arianna giggles at her auntie.

Tyrone comes up to Mabel.

Mabel turns around.

"Oh hey there Ty-Ty how are you?" Mabel asked.

"Good, I go potty all by myself now," said Tyrone.

Mabel giggled at the toddler and gave him a hug.

About a couple hours into the party it was time for presents.

Arianna got some new clothes and a Disney Princess Toy set from Dipper and Tyrone, a new dolly from Dipper's Parents, 3 sets of pjs from Mabel, Jackson, and Amelia, a stuffy from the mystery shack from Soos, Melody, and their kids, a xylophone from Grunkle Stan and Ford, a lumberjack hat from Wendy, a rattle from Tambry and Suzy, a princess wand from Tyrone's friend Elsa, and finally a banana from Tyrone's friends Ethan and Aden.

"Ethan, Aden why did you get my little sister a banana?" Tyrone asked.

"It was the minions idea," said Ethan.

Aden just spoke minionese.

"I think Ethan the oldest twin," said Elsa.

"Trust me, he is," said Mabel.

"MABEL!" said Dipper.

"Hold on baby girl I still got one more gift to give you," said Pacifica.

Pacifica places a box in front of Arianna.

She opens it up to reveal a pink painted wooden box.

Arianna gave her mommy a confused look.

"Watch this little princess," said Pacifica.

Pacifica opens the box to reveal Princess Ariel spinning around to "Part of Your World".

Arianna cheers the box.

"Isn't that your old jewelry box I got you for your birthday a few years ago?" Dipper asked.

"It is, I just knew that one day if I had a daughter of my own she would love it," said Pacifica, "And now that I do, I know she'll love it as much as her mommy did."

Pacifica gave Arianna a hug.

Arianna giggles in her arms.

Now that the presents were unwrapped it was time to go trick or treating.

When they got to the last house something happened that no one could predict.

"Trick or Treat!" said the kids.

"Tick o tweet!"

Dipper and Pacifica's eyes bolted open and look down at Arianna.

"Tick o tweet!" said Arianna.

"Oh my god her first words," said Dipper.

Arianna looked up at Dipper.

"Daddy!" said Arianna.

Then she looks at Pacifica.

"Mommy!" said Arianna.

"Oh that is so cute," said Pacifica.

"Tick o tweet!" said Arianna.

After they were done trick or treating it was time to come home and for the babies to go to bed.

A/N: Wow both kids said their first words on their birthday, although I think Arianna's will be more memorable. Alright see you next time guys.