Chapter 12

A/N: Alright this will be a mommy and me chapter with Pacifica and Tyrone, so prepare for cuteness.

Pacifica is now 5 months pregnant, last month she got the news she was expecting a baby girl. She almost thought she was having twins but it turned she gained a little bit of weight because of her weird diet of Pickles, ice cream, potato skins with bacon and cheese, cheeseburgers, and jalapeños. (Now those are some weird cravings 😃😃😃)

Right now she was waking up and decided to go the kitchen to get a tall glass of water. On her recent doctors trip, she was told she couldn't have coffee until after the baby was born, she read somewhere drinking a tall glass of ice water is a great way to start the day and helps wake a person up. Just as she was finishing up her glass of water, Tyrone walked in with his Big Hero 6 pjs clutching his blankie.

"Good morning baby boy," said Pacifica.

"Morning mommy," said Tyrone.

Tyrone runs up to Pacifica's stomach.

"Morning baby sister," said Tyrone.

Pacifica laughs at the toddler's actions and picks him up by the armpits.

"We don't need to go anywhere today, so why not wear our pjs all day how does that sound?" Pacifica asked.

"Woohoo yeah!" said Tyrone.

"Okay, but first time to change Mr. Stinkypants' diaper," said Pacifica.

She take him to his room which has the crib the new baby will be sleeping in and Tyrone's Buzz Lightyear toddler bed, as well as a TV which has a ton of Winnie the Pooh, Mickey Mouse, Despicable Me, and Toy Story DVDs, sometimes, it helps Tyrone fall asleep on rough nights.

She changes his diaper in record timing.

"Man if they had a world record for fastest diaper changes, I would be win it in a heartbeat," said Pacifica.

"Mommy can we watch a movie?" Tyrone asked.

"Sure Ty-Ty which one do you want to watch?" Pacifica asked.

Tyrone runs over to his collection of DVDs and grabs Monsters Inc.

"Mike Wazowski!" said Tyrone.

Pacifica laughed at the little one.

"Okay little monster we'll watch Monsters Inc.," said Pacifica.

Tyrone cheers.

The hear a knock on their front door.

"I gots it," said Tyrone.

Tyrone runs to the front of the apartment and turns the front door to see Mabel holding Amelia.

"AUNTIE MABEL!" said Tyrone as he hugged his aunt.

"Hey Ty-Ty, where's your mommy?" Mabel asked.

"I'm in his room Mabel," shouted Pacifica.

Mabel walked towards Tyrone's bedroom while he ran behind her. When she stopped Tyrone fell on his butt.

"I fell on my bottom," said Tyrone.

Pacifica picks up Tyrone.

"What brings you over Mabel?" Pacifica.

"It got lonely over there," said Mabel, "I know I have Amelia, but I want someone to actually talk to, instead of talking to someone who babbles."

Amelia babbles.

"Better than Tyrone," said Pacifica, "He did more than just babble, he burped and drooled every 2 hours."

"Gosh, I hope your baby girl won't be like that," said Mabel, "Anyway is it okay Amelia and I stay for a while?"

"Yeah, I don't mind, beside Tyrone and I were about to watch Monsters Inc.," said Pacifica.

"Mike Wazowski!" said Tyrone.

"Oh I love that movie, Dipper and I went as Mike and Sully one year for Halloween," said Mabel.

They watched the movie, when it was over Mabel and Amelia went back to their apartment.

"Hey Tyrone you wanna play a game?" Pacifica asked.

"Yeah!" said an excited Tyrone.

"Alright how about we play candy land?" Pacifica asked.

"Yay!"

They played candy land for 15 minutes until Pacifica felt a kick in her stomach.

"Are you okay mommy?" Tyrone asked.

"Yeah, your little sister is kicking in mommy's belly," said Pacifica.

Tyrone put his hand on his mommy's tummy and felt a foot, which he attempt to grab.

"Got you baby sister," said Tyrone.

Pacifica laughed at the little toddler's action then looks at the clock.

"Okay buddy its Naptime," said Pacifica.

"Booooooo!" said Tyrone.

"You can sleep with mommy," said Pacifica.

"Can Dragon come too?" Tyrone asked.

Pacifica thought quietly for a second.

"Sure, why not," said Pacifica.

Tyrone whistles with his fingers.

"Come here Dragon," said Tyrone.

The little puppy runs up, then knocks down, Tyrone making the toddler laugh.

"Alright Naptime," said Pacifica.

Tyrone picks up the puppy along with his blankie and walks to his parents room.

Pacifica places Tyrone on the bed and he instantly falls asleep.

"Love you little boy," said Pacifica.

She kissed him on the forehead bringing a smile to his face. 

Pacifica rubs her stomach.

"Sleep tight little girl, you'll be out soon," said Pacifica.

A/N: Alright if you got a suggestion for the next chapter put it in the comments down below. I'll see you guys next time ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌