Chapter 23

A/N: Wow never done 23 chapters before. This will a be Daddy and me chapter, this time staring Dipper and Arianna. Let's get this started.

Dipper was just finishing up on the latest episode of his show.

"And done," said Dipper as he clicked the send to editor button on his pc.

Just then Arianna comes walking in holding her blankie.

"Hi daddy," said Arianna.

"Aw hi there baby girl how are you?" Dipper asked.

"Good!" said Arianna.

"Do you know where mommy is?" Dipper asked.

"Mommy went to the store with Tyrone to get more mac and cheese and doggy food," said Arianna.

"Okay, looks like it's just you and me for a while," said Dipper.

Arianna gave Dipper a hug.

"Alright what does my little princess want to do?" Dipper asked.

Arianna thinks quietly for a second.

"Mystery hunting!" said Arianna.

"You know you remind me of myself when I was your age," said Dipper, "Lets get suited up."

15 minutes later. Dipper dressed up in a black tshirt, red flannel button down, and dark blue jeans. Arianna was wearing a purple skirt and a yellow llama sweater, which was made by her Auntie Mabel.

Dipper picks up a backpack.

"Okay lets see if we got what we need," said Dipper, "Water? Check! Granola bars? Check! Cell phone? Check! Your diapers?"

"Check!" said Arianna.

"Alright lets go," said Dipper.

Dipper picks up Arianna and walks outside and into the forest.

After about 30 minutes of walking they wound up into the gnomes homeland.

"Daddy why are Mrs. Worthy's garden gnomes talking?" Arianna asked.

Dipper laughed at what the toddler said.

"Those aren't the kind of gnomes she has," said Dipper, "these are the cute, but mostly weird, tiny people of the forest. I first met them when your Auntie Mabel and I were 12."

Dipper places Arianna down as she walks down towards the gnomes land.

Just then Jeff the gnome notices the small girl.

"Okay what kind of joke is this? We're not that desperate for a new queen," said Jeff.

"Oops sorry Jeff," said Dipper.

Jeff looked at Dipper in the eye.

"Do I know you?" Jeff asked.

"Oh right," said Dipper.

Dipper puts on his old Pine Tree hat.

"Woah, Dipper haven't seen you since you came home with that baby several years ago," said Jeff, "By the way you need to force feed some vegetables."

"Hey vegetables are for yucky people," said Arianna.

"Woah calm down baby girl, that was our first born, Tyrone, back then," said Dipper, "This is the second baby, the cutest baby girl ever."

Dipper ruffles Arianna's hair making her laugh.

"Oh sorry us gnomes don't have the best sense of decency," said Jeff, "You saw what I bathe in."

"Don't remind me," said Dipper.

"Welp since this your first real time visiting let me show you two around," said Jeff.

Jeff showed them around and finished up at the last spot.

"This right here is the Throne of the Gnome Queen," said Jeff, "It would be occupied by our queen but unfortunately she was taken away from an eagle. Someone should of warned us it's a bad idea to use a picture of Shakira as our queen."

Dipper and Arianna looked at Jeff funny.

"We were 'that' desperate," said Jeff, "And we gave up on your sister 8 years ago when she was seeing this Johnson or whatever his name is."

Just then Shmebulock came up and start sniffing Arianna like a dog would.

"Shmebulock!" said Shmebulock.

"Shmebulock!" Arianna repeated.

"Shmebulock!" said Shmebulock.

"Shmebulock!" Arianna repeated.

"Shmebulock!" said Shmebulock.

"Shmebulock!" Arianna repeated.

"Okay that's enough you two," said Dipper, "We to got home before mommy gets home, it's Pizza night."

"Yay pizza!" said Arianna.

"Just remember yo can come back anytime," said Jeff, "Just don't bring a dog."

"Dually noted," said Dipper.

Dipper picks up Arianna and walks home.

A/N: Alright now another chapter bites the dust, wow that was bad. Also Arianna was repeating Shmebulock because she thinks it's a funny word to say, which it is. If you got a suggestion for a future chapter put it in the comments. See yah next time.