Chapter 4

A/N: Okay this is the continuation from last chapter. Alright lets see how Dipper and Pacifica's date is going, and how Mabel is handling Tyrone.

It has been an hour since Dipper and Pacifica left. Right now, Tyrone was playing Legos with Mabel.

"Woah what is that?" Mabel asked Tyrone.

"It's a wocket ship," said Tyrone, "3 2 1 Bwast off."

Tyrone starts running around with the Legos in his hand until he trips on a stray Lego and fall on his stomach.

Tyrone started to cry.

"Oh it's okay Auntie Mabel's got you," said Mabel.

Mabel gets on her knee's and comforts the little boy.

"Auntie Mabel why is belly big?" Tyrone asked.

"Oh, that's Auntie Mabel's baby," said Mabel.

Tyrone looked shocked.

"Did you eat the baby?" Tyrone asked.

Mabel giggles at the little guy's question.

"No silly, babies come from a woman's belly," said Mabel, "in fact I remember over a year and a half ago you were still in your mommy's belly."

A farting notice came from Tyrone.

"I made a stinky," said Tyrone.

Mabel glared at her nephew.

"Really glad your not my kid," said Mabel, "They would have listen."

Mabel and Tyrone laugh.

"Who am I kidding, I never listen so why would my kid do that?" Mabel asked herself.

"I'm still stinky," said Tyrone.

"I wonder how your parents are doing?" Mabel asked.

Meanwhile with Dipper and Pacifica.

"Wait, wait, wait, your professor did what?" Pacifica asked.

"He literally asked us what is guacamole, like you have a masters in teaching but you have idea what a Spanish dip is," said Dipper.

Pacifica laughed.

The waiter with a thick Italian accent walks up with a tray.

"Alright here is your dessert," said the waiter as places a plate of Tiramisu.

"Thank you sir," said Dipper.

"You don't have to thank me, that's what the tip is for," said the waiter, then he walked away.

"That was weird," said Pacifica.

"I seen weirder," said Dipper.

Pacifica looked at dipper in confusion.

"Do you remember what town we live in?" Dipper asked.

"Oh right," said Pacifica, "Sometime I forget that whole ghost incident years ago."

An hour later they return home to see Tyrone in his pajamas sleeping on the coach.

"He didn't want to go to bed until you got home, but, he fell asleep before you got here," said Mabel.

"Eh, at least he is sleeping," said Pacifica.

"See you guys later," said Mabel.

Mabel then groans.

"What wrong sis?" Dipper asked.

"Nothing just my baby kicking," said Mabel, "Pacifica how did you get used to this for 9 months?"

"You get used to it," said Pacifica.

After Mabel left they placed Tyrone in his crib and then they fall asleep themselves.

A/N: Hoped you guys enjoyed chapter 4, I would post more but I'm tired so I'll post the next one sometime tomorrow or Thursday. See you next chapter.