Chapter 29 Finale Part 1

A/N: Alright part 1 of the epic finale. I'll shut up so we can get started.

It was the start of summer and everything was turning up right for the kids. Right now Tyrone and Arianna walk through the front door. And the kids have changed since the last time we saw the Dipcifica kids. Tyrone looks like a teenage Dipper but with blond hair. While Arianna still copes with her birth defect and looks like Mabel when she was 12 but with a pointy nose and no sweaters.

"Alright summer three whole months of The Price is Right and Mac and Cheese shapes," said Tyrone.

Tyrone looked down to see his pet dog, dragon, who surprising aged well for a 13 year old beagle.

"Oh how's my favorite dog in the world?" Tyrone asked.

Dragon barks and licks Tyrone's nose.

"Finally no mere real pants for months," said Arianna, "I'll be back in a second while I change."

"Whatever baby sis," said Tyrone.

Arianna runs upstairs to her room to change from a skirt to a pair of lounge pants, but not until she changed her diaper.

"Man sometimes I wish I didn't have this stupid birth defect," said Arianna.

Arianna changes in record time and slips on her green lounge pants with little managing glasses on them.

"WHAT YOU CAN'T MALE ME DO THAT!" yelled Tyrone from downstairs.

Arianna runs downstairs to see what was going on.

She sees her parents having a discussion with Tyrone.

"Sorry son, but we want you to experience the real world," said Dipper.

"Oh come on have you seen the real world this town is more upside down that a Dr. Seuss book," said Tyrone.

"Sorry Tyrone but your 15 now," said Pacifica, "it's about time you get a job."

"Yeah it also means I'm one year away from impregnating Elsa like what dad did to you," said Tyrone, "For crying out loud I know for a fact I was a mistake."

"Hey you were not a mistake, you were a happy accident," said Pacifica.

"Do I look like some Bob Ross picture to you? Am I covered in trees?" Tyrone asked.

"Your working at the mystery shack this summer and that's that," said Dipper.

"That's not fair," said Tyrone.

"Life's not fair," said Dipper.

"What happened to my little baby boy?" Pacifica asked.

"I'm still here and I can prove it," said Tyrone.

Tyrone looks at Arianna.

Tyrone says, "Hey baby sis can I....."

"If you're asking if you can borrow one of my diapers to prove your point forget it," said Arianna, "Also why did it come to that?"

Tyrone shrugs.

"Look I'm sorry but you have to work this summer," said Dipper, "Beside you love the mystery shack I still remember when I took you there when you were just a few months old."

Tyrone reflects back to when he was little and his mom and dad took him to the Mystery Shack.

"Okay dad I'll do it," said Tyrone.

"Aw that's my boy," said Dipper.

Tyrone leaves and Arianna walks up to Dipper.

"Hi daddy," said Arianna.

Dipper looks down to see his daughter with bright eyes.

"Oh how's my princess?" Dipper asked.

"I'm doing good," said Arianna.

Just then her phone starts ringing.

Arianna checks to see it's her friend Jason.

"Hey J what's up?" Arianna asked.

"Uh I need yo to come to the forest real quick," said Jason.

"Why what's going on?" Arianna asked.

"Sammy was taken away by a flying beast," said Jason.

Arianna's eyes grew to the size of dinner plates.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes," said Arianna.

"Hurry," said Jason.

Arianna hangs up, she then grabs her trusty backpack.

"Mystery hunt?" Dipper asked.

"Mystery Hunt," said Arianna, "Sammy was taken by a flying beast."

"Make sure she's safe," said Dipper.

"Got it daddy," said Arianna as she walks out.

Arianna takes a deep breath.

"Alright let's get this party started!" said Arianna as she headed out into the forest.

A/N: Okay part 2 will be release later today (05/03/16) since it is literally 12:50am where I live, I'm going to sleep, plus I gotta work on the final chapter and the first chapter of the new story. But before I go time for some fitting music.