Chapter 6

A/N: Alright 6 chapters in. Lets do this.

It was just after Christmas in Gravity Falls and a lot has changed for our characters, for starters Mabel gave birth to a beautiful baby girl two days after Halloween named  Amelia Mabel Brown (Brown is Jackson's last name, I apparently never got around to mentioning that) who has the spitting image of her mother but with Jackson's blonde hair and Soos and Melody announced they were having another baby, which soon makes the now 4 year old Soos Jr a big brother.

Right now Dipper, Pacifica, and Tyrone were packing there bags because they decided to have a family vacation to Disney World in Florida. Mabel, Jackson, and Amelia are coming along as well. Dipper and Pacifica were packing the basic necessities such as clothes, toiletries, and medicine. Pacifica was smart enough not to let Tyrone pack his suitcase because she knows he'll just fill it with toys and candy. But, that didn't stop him from filling his airplane bag with it.

"Okay Dipper, ready with your suitcase and airplane bag?" Pacifica asked.

"Got everything I need," said Dipper.

"Did you remember to pack underwear?" Pacifica asked.

"Yes," said Dipper, "Unlike that camping trip back in sophmore year."

"Okay I got to make sure Tyrone isn't packing to many toys," said Pacifica.

Pacifica walked into Tyrone's room to see him stuffing his Pooh bear plushie and his blankie.

"Really that's it Ty-Ty?" Pacifica asked.

"Yes," said Tyrone.

"You know you can watch a movie on my pc on the plane," said Pacifica.

"Weally?" Tyrone asked.

"Yes baby boy," said Pacifica.

"Otay mommy," said Tyrone.

Tyrone grabbed his favorite movie which was Toy Story, because he finds the little green aliens funny.

"Da cwaw," said Tyrone.

Pacifica laughed at her son.

"You are so cute, don't ever grow up," said Pacifica.

Pacifica smells something foal.

"Did you poop your diaper?" Pacifica asked.

Tyrone shrugs.

Pacifica checks the back of his pants.

"On second thought grow up slowly," said Pacifica, "I'm not changing you when you turn 40."

Pacifica changes Tyrone and gets everything in the van.

"Everyone ready?" Dipper asked.

"Yes," said Pacifica.

"Present," said Tyrone.

"Strapped in," said Jackson.

"Got both me and Amelia buckled up," said Mabel.

"Alright, next stop the airport then, Disney World," said Dipper.

The car starts moving and drives off.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, my brain is off right now, don't worry the next chapter will be longer. As Mickey Mouse would say, "See you real soon."