Chapter 27

A/N: Before I start the picture is actually what I think Amelia would look like (It's actually Mabel Dressed like Jake Jr from Adventure Time who is also voiced by Kristen Schaal). Okay this is a major Mabel X Jackson chapter, and before you start thinking it will all be rainbows and sunshine......... it's more like gray clouds and lightning. Let's see what happens.

Mabel and Jackson have been married for about 7½ years now, They have 2 adorable kids and Jackson has a nice and steady job teaching kids music.

Mabel was currently watching the kids 6 year old Amelia and 2 year old Parker.

Amelia was playing Jump rope while Parker was playing Peekaboo with his mommy.

"Hey Parker, Where's mommy?" said Mabel covering her eyes.

Parker starts looking but then starts crying.

"Mommy's gone fowevew!" said Parker.

"Here I am," said Mabel uncovering the hands from her eyes.

Parker starts laughing.

"Again, again!" said Parker.

Just then they hear a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," said Amelia.

Amelia walking when she then gets tied up in the jump rope.

"I'll get it then," said Mabel.

Mabel opens the door to see Dipper, Pacifica, and their 2 kids with sad looks on their faces.

"What's with all the long faces guys?" Mabel asked, "Did you guys go to one of those frowning parties?"

"Did you happened to see the news today?" Pacifica asked.

"No, why what happened?" Mabel asked.

"Turn it on," said Dipper.

Mabel grabs the remote and turns on the TV.

"This is Shandra Jiménez reporting live from town square where a deadly just happened not long ago," said Shandra, "The accident was caused by a drunk driver who was driving with a suspended licensed and was texting at the same time. Okay I know I'm doing a serious newscast but who is stupid enough to do both at the same time?"

"Is this going anywhere?" Mabel asked.

"Just continue watching," said Dipper.

"The driver in the other car was airlifted to Gravity Falls Hospital suffering major injuries," said Shandra, "The driver was later revealed to be 25 year old resident and father of 2, Jackson Martin Brown."

"WHAT?" Mabel Screamed.

"He is currently in the hospital and the doctors put him in extremely critical condition," said Shandra, "This is Shandra Jiménez live from town square, now here's Bodacious T with Sports."

"It's called Death Ball," said Toby Determined.

Mabel turns off the TV.

"WE GOT TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL QUICK!" said Mabel.

Mabel and everyone else made to the hospital about 30 minutes later.

They were currently outside Jackson's room and waiting on any updates.

The doctors then walks out.

"Tell me Dr. Hirsch is my husband going to be alright?" Mabel asked.

"*Sigh* Look ma'am we tried all we can but unfortunately his body is failing," said Dr. Hirsch, "I'm afraid he'll be dead within the hour."

Mabel starts crying and Dipper tryst to comfort his twin sister.