Chapter 19

A/N: We are going to jump 2½ years in the future for this chapter. So lets get started.

It has been 2½ years since we last met our favorite characters. Dipper graduated Technical school and Finally got his own ghost hunting show entitled, "Guide to the Supernatural with Dipper Pines" which airs on the Freeform Network, and is produced by both Dipper and Jerry Bruckheimer, which still surprises him how he got the guy responsible for The Amazing Race and the Pirates of The Caribbean movies. (Hell even I'm surprised)

But that's not all that happened, Tyrone started Kindergarten and is now 6 years old. Arianna is now 3 years old and is now in daycare, she is also a bit of a mystery hunter herself like her daddy, they also tried potty training her, but she can't due to a weird birth defect. (I think it's pretty self explanatory) Mabel and Jackson had another child, a boy, who they named Parker. 1½ years ago Dipper, Pacifica, Mabel, Jackson, and their families moved out of the apartment building and into a nice roomy duplex. (It's those places where it looks like one house but it's actually 2)

Right now Arianna was snooping around the house looking for a mystery to solve wearing a Frozen tshirt, a tutu, and a diaper. She was looking for the remote to the TV because it was almost time for her favorite show, Henry Hugglemonster.

"Where is it?" Arianna asked herself.

She looked under the couch cushions

"Nope!"

She checked the dog's bed.

"Nope!"

She runs upstairs to her and Tyrone's bedroom. She first checks her toy box.

"Aw fudgemonkeys," said Arianna.

She checks Tyrone's toy box.

"Here goes nothing!"

She looks around then finds the remote under his Spiderman action figure.

"Gotcha!"

Arianna grabs the remote. She turns around to see Tyrone with arms crossed.

"What are you doing squirt?" Tyrone asked.

Arianna screams then runs away.

Tyrone chases after her.

"Get back here with he remote you brat!" said Tyrone.

"Henry Hugglemonster is on!" said Arianna.

"That show is for poopheads," said Tyrone.

Tyrone continues chasing Arianna until Pacifica stops them in their tracks.

"Will you two stop that this is getting old," said Pacifica.

"Sorry mommy," said Tyrone and Arianna.

"Good, now Ari you know what time it is?" Pacifica asked.

"HENRY HUGGLEMONSTER TIME!" said Arianna.

"That's right baby girl," said Pacifica.

Pacifica picks up the toddler and sits down on the couch.

Arianna turns the TV on to Playhouse Disney as Henry Hugglemonster theme song started to play.

When the show was over Pacifica said something that Arianna hates to hear.

"Okay Arianna it's Naptime," said Pacifica.

"Boooo!" said Arianna.

"Did I mention that your blankie is out of dryer ready for Naptime?" Pacifica asked.

"Yay!" Arianna cheered.

Pacifica picks up Arianna and takes her upstairs, takes off her tutu, and places her on her loft bed. (Picture of what I'm talking about is up above)

"Sweet dreams my little mystery hunter," said Pacifica.

She kissed Arianna's forehead and leaves the room to let the toddler sleep.

However when Pacifica left Arianna takes out a book and a pencil and starts doodling, which usually helps her go to sleep when it comes to Naptime. She draws things like a Gnome, unicorn, a self portrait of her (Coarse it's just a 😃), and a dinosaur. This apparently helps the toddler go to sleep. After she was done doodling she closes her book, grabs her blankie and enters her dreamland.

A/N: I know by now you're wondering, why did you go from her first birthday to when she turns 3½? Well simple, I want to get to a bog part in this series that I just want to jump ahead. Btw before you think Dipper and Pacifica are spoiling just their daughter with that bed, trust me they got a boy version of that for Tyrone. See:

Why couldn't my parents get me that as a child?       Oh Right it would be $$$$$$$$$$

Why couldn't my parents get me that as a child?       Oh Right it would be $$$$$$$$$$. But hey Dipper is making big money with his ghost hunting show. Alright I'll see you guys later ✌✌✌✌