Chapter 16

A/N: I'm back from my wattpad break. Turns out my head aches were caused by me putting my tablet close to my eyes, along with written most chapters in the dark. Those think about your eyes commercials don't lie. I would use my laptop but it is a piece of garbage. Alright todays suggestion comes from Zachfiction. Lets get this thang going...... I'll go sit in the corner now.

It has been 3 months since Arianna was born. After Arianna's first month of life, Dipper and Pacifica decided to move her crib into their room because they were getting complaints from Tyrone's Daycare because he was sleeping on the playground, plus he fell asleep finger painting and got his artwork on his face. But that's not the only thing that happened, Tyrone started his potty training, which is going better than it did with Soos Jr, and Mabel and Jackson's little girl started talking, her first word was "daddy."

Right now Pacifica was at hem with the baby, who was crying, no surprise there. Pacifica was trying her best calming the baby girl down, she tried putting a pacifier in her mouth, she spits it out 9 seconds later, she tried bouncing her with her knee, she ends up puking on her.

"What do you want Ari?" Pacifica asked.

Arianna just continues crying.

Pacifica gets an idea.

"Lets see if it works," said Pacifica.

She grabs Arianna's Elmo plush toy and waves it in front of the baby girl's face.

"Elmo loves you," said Pacifica imitating Elmo, "Lalalala, lalalala, Elmo's world, Lalalala, lalalala, Elmo's world!"

Arianna continues crying.

"Dang thought that would work," said Pacifica.

Just then her cellphone starts ringing.

Pacifica checks to see who it is, she sees it is Dipper.

She answers it and puts it on speaker.

"Hey sweetheart how are you?" Pacifica asked.

"Nothing much just heading home, my last class got cancelled because my Professor had a family emergency," said Dipper.

Just then Arianna stops crying.

"Oh how long until you get home?" Pacifica asked while looking at Arianna.

"About 30 minutes why are you asking?" Dipper asked.

"You don't staying on the phone until you get home?" Pacifica asked, "Arianna misses you."

"Well she is a daddy's girl so yeah, beside I'm using an Uber because my car is in the shop because the radio is on the fritz," said Dipper.

"Okay, here's the baby girl," said Pacifica.

Pacifica hands Arianna the phone.

"Hey, there Ari its daddy," said Dipper over the phone.

Arianna laughs in glee.

"Who's daddy's favorite baby girl? You are! Yes you are, yes you are!"

Arianna laughs at her daddy's voice.

The phone conversation went on until Dipper walked thru the door.

Arianna notices Dipper and starts going out of control.

"Aw did you miss daddy?" Dipper asked.

Arianna just blinks in confusion.

"Sorry used to speaking to your older brother for almost 3 years I almost forgot babies like you can't talk," said Dipper, "Silly daddy, yes your daddy is silly."

Arianna laughs.

Dipper picks her up.

"You know daddy missed you while I was at school. You were one of many things on my mind."

Arianna coos in his arms then falls asleep.

Just then Dipper knocked on the front door.

He opens the door to see Mabel and Tyrone.

"Before you ask, Pacifica asked me to pick him up from daycare," said Mabel.

Tyrone runs in an hopes onto his Mickey Mouse beanbag chair just as Pacifica walked in.

"Thanks Mabel," said Pacifica.

"No problem Pazzy Paz," said Mabel.

Mabel closes the door.

"Pacifica can you hold Arianna while I put my stuff away?" Dipper asked.

"Well she's asleep now, so I don't see the harm," said Pacifica.

Dipper places Arianna in Pacifica's arms and left the room. The Arianna springs awake and starts crying.

"I can't stand this," said Tyrone.

Tyrone then sits down.

"I can't sit this either," said Tyrone. (Almost sounds like something Ralph from The Simpsons would say actually.)

Tyrone grabs the remote and turns it to Disney Channel just as Liv and Maddie started. (Song up above)

As the theme song plays Arianna stops crying ands starts "Dancing" in her mommy's arms.

"I think we just found Arianna's other favorite thing," said Pacifica.

Pacifica sits down and Arianna kept her eyes on the TV screen.

"Wow children do learn to watch TV at a young age," said Pacifica.

Dipper walks back in to see Arianna not crying.

"Looks like someone likes Liv and Maddie," said Dipper.

Arianna just laughs and claps her hands. When the show was over Arianna laughs and falls asleep.

"I think we solved her crying problem," said Pacifica.

A/N: Okay hoped you guys like this chapter. BTW Zachfiction, I tried my best doing your suggestion, so sorry if this isn't what you thought was going to happen. Also I made a little tribute to my infant cousin because she also gets a smile on her face when she hears the Liv and Maddie theme song. If YOU got a suggestion for a chapter leave down in the comments. Alright see you next time. Also Rest in Peace Prince.

 Also Rest in Peace Prince