Chapter 17

A/N: Welcome to chapter 17. I'll post more info in the bottom a/n so lets get this started.

It is a nice warm Saturday in April, a lot has changed, Arianna finally stopped crying 24/7 and Tyrone turned 3, although Tyrone's potty training wasn't going well so they had to put him back in diapers because his pediatrician said he wasn't ready. (I Think that's possible, but I don't know much about toddlers, I forgot everything they forced me to learn in middle school home ec)

Right now Dipper was working at the mystery shack while Pacifica was at home taking care of the toddler, Tyrone, and the infant, Arianna.

Pacifica was setting up lunch for the babies and herself.

"Okay Tyrone's sandwich check, Arianna's Strawberry Banana Mush check, My microwavable chicken teriyaki TV dinner check, alright now that's out of the way," said Pacifica.

Pacifica walked over to the TV area to pick up Arianna from her bouncy chair.

"Time for lunch baby girl," said Pacifica.

Arianna starts giggling.

"Tyrone time for lunch," said Pacifica.

"Coming Mommy!" said Tyrone.

Tyrone comes running in wearing his favorite outfit, the tshirt, diaper, and blankie cape ensemble to make the 3 year old a super hero. And behind him came Dragon dressed with his own cape and a pair of goggles.

"It's Super Ty-Ty and his trusty sidekick Atomic Puppy," said Tyrone.

Pacifica laughed at the toddlers actions.

"Okay time for the superhero to have a super lunch," said Pacifica.

She hands Tyrone a Peanut Butter with Strawberry Jelly sandwich on white bread.

Tyrone gives half of his sandwich to the dog.

"Here you go Dragon," said Tyrone.

Dragon eats the sandwich.

Pacifica laughs at what Tyrone did.

"Thank goodness it was strawberry jelly," said Pacifica. (I was gong to make it Grape, but dogs can't have grapes because it's apparently poisoness to them)

They ate their lunches and then Pacifica puts both kids their respected car seats along with the dog, cause why not, into the car and starts driving to the Mystery Shack.

When they got there, they see Dipper finishing up on a tour.

"Hey didn't expect to see you 3 here," said Dipper.

Just then Dragon comes in and woods.

"Make that 4,", said Dipper.

"What your family can't come in by surprise?" Pacifica asked.

"Yeah daddy?" Tyrone asked.

"How about I give you 4 a tour around the shack," said Dipper, "On me."

Pacifica gives Dipper a kiss on the cheek.

Tyrone picks up Dragon.

"Come on Atomic Puppy time to solve some mysteries," said Tyrone.

Dipper took them around the shack, he notices Arianna couldn't take her eyes off of anything in the museum. When they were done Dipper looks down at the little girl in his wife's arms.

"Looks like we created the next generation of mystery hunters huh," said Dipper.

Arianna just babbles.

A/N: Alright hoped you like this chapter. BTW I don't know why I put Tyrone back in diapers, probably because I was like that as a toddler, my childhood was weird. At least I didn't have to do the lamby lamby dance 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. If you got a suggestion for a chapter leave it in the comments. And now a special message from everyone's favorite sweater wearing 12 year old...MABEL.

Mabel: Thanks Xander, Hi every I'm Mabel Pines Star of the hit Disney XD show Gravity Falls, but some of you confuse me for Louise Belcher from Bob's Burgers. Seriously stop that it get's real old that girl wishes she was me. Anyways I'm here to tell you to check out xanderwrites newest series, Dare the Gravity Falls Cast. Go check it out, or don't, I get paid either way. WHOMP WHOMP.

Xander: Thanks Mabel.

Mabel: No problem Xander the Mander.

Xander: Anyway's I'll see you next time for another installment of Life with the Pines.