Chapter 20

A/N: This is №20 and no I'm not ending this story at this chapter, it will have at most 20 more chapters after this. I'll shut up and get this story started.

Tyrone was in his Kindergarten class when it was time for recess. He and his friends Elsa, Ethan and Aden, whom both stop speaking like they're minions, were playing on the swings.

"Tyrone can you push me higher?" Elsa asked.

"Sure thing Elsa," said Tyrone.

Tyrone pushed Elsa swing when it came towards him, when it came back it knock him over.

"I'm okay," said Tyrone.

"You sure dude?" Aden asked.

"This ain't my first booboo," said Tyrone.

Tyrone feels something in his mouth then spits it out to reveal a tooth.

"Sweet, fairy bait," said Tyrone.

"Why do you call it that?" Ethan asked.

"You know what happens when you lose a tooth right?" Tyrone asked.

"No," said Ethan.

"Does it have something to do with poop?" Aden asked.

"Ew no, it means I get a visit from the tooth fairy," said Tyrone.

Elsa gets off the swing.

"He's telling the truth guys," said Elsa.

"The tooth fairy gives you money for every tooth you lose," said Tyrone.

Ethan and Aden look at each other in the eye for a sec.

"Wanna smash our teeth out?" Ethan asked.

"Okay!" said Aden.

Ethan and Aden run off.

"They're not going to do it, are they?" Tyrone asked.

"Nah, they'll just hit their heads on the slide and fall asleep," said Elsa.

Tyrone laughs.

"They have no brains," said Tyrone.

"I know," said Elsa.

After school Tyrone came home to show his mom, who was in the kitchen with Arianna, the tooth he lost.

"Hey mom lost what happened at school today," said Tyrone.

Pacifica turns around to see Tyrone holding a tooth.

"Wow you lost one of your baby teeth, oh, your growing up so fast baby boy," said Pacifica.

"I'm not a baby Arianna's the baby because she wears diapers," said Tyrone.

"So do you because you wet the bed," said Pacifica.

"MOM!" said Tyrone.

Arianna laughs at her older brother.

"I would tell you to stop laughing at your brother, but he deserves it," said Pacifica.

Arianna blows a raspberry at Tyrone.

"Okay that's enough diaper girl," said Pacifica.

"Sorry mommy," said Arianna.

"Good, now Tyrone you know what to do right?" Pacifica asked.

"Put this under my pillow," said Tyrone.

"Uh-huh what else?"

"In the middle of the night the tooth fairy will come and give me money," said Tyrone.

"That's right because you're a good boy," said Pacifica, "Now can you get daddy and tell him dinner is ready?"

"Can I use my Nyarf gun to tell him?" Tyrone asked.

Pacifica went quiet for a second.

"Eh, knock yourself out," said Pacifica.

"Woohoo!" said Tyrone.

Tyrone runs towards Dipper's office to see him talking on the phone.

"Okay remember when we got Elyse Gabel from Scorpion on our show for that special episode?" Dipper asked the other guy on the phone.

Phone mumble is heard.

"I know he literally peed his pants when he heard to ground shake," said Dipper, "I don't understand how he can play an emotionless smart guy when he fear tinkles?"

"Fire at dad!" Tyrone Yelled.

"I'll call you back," said Dipper.

Dipper grabs a nearby pillow and uses as a shield as Tyrone starts firing Nyarf Darts at him.

Dipper gangs up at the kindergartner and breaks into a tickle attack.

"What's with the Nyarf attack there?" Dipper asked.

"Dinner's ready dad," said Tyrone.

"What happened to the days where kids just tap their working dad's on the shoulder?" Dipper asked rhetorically.

"That's not what grandma told me when you and auntie Mabel were my age," said Tyrone.

"Fair point, dinner time," said Dipper.

(Time skip to the next morning, cause I'm lazy.)

Tyrone was just waking up. He checks under his pillow to see a 20 dollar bill.

"Woah, my teeth must be made of gold," said Tyrone.

Tyrone goes down the slide on his loft bed, run down the stairs to see his mom preparing breakfast.

"Mom look what the tooth fairy left me," said Tyrone.

"Wow a dollar bill that's awesome," said Pacifica sarcastically.

"You're not even looking at it," said Tyrone.

Pacifica turns around then sighs.

Pacifica says, "Look I don't see what the big deal is about getting.........20 DOLLARS?"

"Must of been a slow night for her," said Tyrone, "I'm putting this in my dinosaur bank."

As Tyrone was about to walk upstairs just as Dipper came down.

"Dad the tooth fairy gave me $20," said Tyrone.

Dipper gave a look of shock.

"I'm getting all the candies later," said Tyrone.

Tyrone runs upstairs and Dipper went up to Pacifica.

"You know your not rich anymore," said Dipper.

"First of all I got was a pony whenever I lost a tooth," said Pacifica, "Second of all it was late at night and I can't see, I'm not part bat remember?"

"Oh yeah like those bat people I put on my show?" Dipper asked.

"Exactly," said Pacifica.

A/N: Hope you like this chapter, and yes that idea giving Tyrone a $20 bill was inspired from an episode of Full House, I love that show (BTW don't ask me if I watched Fuller House yet, I don't have Netflix) If you got a suggestion for a chapter idea post it in the comments below. See yah next time.