Chapter 5

A/N: Hey guys I was going to update this yesterday but I was busy updating my other 2 stories, "Big Dipper AU" and "Geeks in Love (Dipcifica AU)" so I never got around to updating this story. Hope you guys understand, writing multiple books is hard unless you have at least 6 arms. Okay I'll stop talking, now before we begin so to avoid confusion this chapter is set on Halloween. Enjoy!

Pacifica was helping Tyrone into his costume.

"Come on Ty-Ty you got to stop squirming," said Pacifica.

"I don't wanna go outside, there's monstahs out the we," said Tyrone.

"Relax baby boy, those are friendly monsters, like Henry Hugglemonster," said Pacifica, "Besides they don't eat babies like you."

"That's not what Gweat Gwunkle Stan said," said Tyrone.

"Oh really what did Great Grunkle Stan say?" Pacifica asked.

"He said that monstahs come out on hawwoween to eat babies," said Tyrone.

Pacifica glares at Stan who just entered the room.

"What are you looking at me for?" Stan asked, "If it's about the coffee table I swear I had a coaster on it."

"You told my son monsters would eat him," said Pacifica.

"Wait did I say babies? I meant to say cookies, honest mistake happens all the time," said Stan.

"Monstahs eat cookies, woke Cookie Monstah?" Tyrone asked.

"Exactly," said Stan.

"Otay," said Tyrone.

Pacifica finishes putting the costume on Tyrone.

Tyrone was dressed up like a dinosaur.

"Run around little one, we'll go trick or treating in a few minutes," said Pacifica.

Tyrone starts running making dinosaurs sounds.

Pacifica grabs Stan by his shirt collar.

"If you make a joke like that to my son again I swear you'll pay for it," said Pacifica.

"I promise it won't happen again," said Stan, "Mainly cause I don't want to encounter my dad in hell yet."

Pacifica gives a shocked look.

"Wow, that got dark real quick," said Pacifica.

15 minutes later it was time to go trick or treating. Pacifica was dressed up like a cat and Dipper was dressed up like Sherlock Holmes.

"Alright before we go, do you need a new diaper Tyrone?" Pacifica asked.

"Uh-Uh," said Tyrone.

"Okay lets go," said Dipper.

They walk out of their apartment and knock on Mabel and Jackson's door.

Jackson opens the door.

"Hey guys," said Jackson.

"Twick or Tweet," said Tyrone.

"Aw, happy Halloween little guy," said Jackson, "Your a scary dinosaur aren't you?"

"Rawr Grrr!" said Tyrone.

"Aw that's cute, here's some candy," said Jackson as he grabs a bowl filled with candy.

He grabs a fistful of candy and place it in his Halloween pail.

"Quick question, where Mabel?" Dipper asked.

"She's sleeping," said Jackson, "The baby kept her up all night with it's kicking."

"You still don't know the gender?" Dipper asked.

"Nah, Mabel wanted it to be a surprise," said Jackson, "I think she's trying to erk me."

"Okay sorry for asking," said Dipper.

They visited a few more houses until then they got home to take off Tyrone's costume and see how much candy he has gotten.

"Woah, that's a lot of candy little buddy," said Dipper.

"Candy!" said Tyrone.

"Okay we need to check them real quick," said Pacifica.

"Really Pacifica?" Dipper asked.

"Sorry it's the mother in me," said Pacifica.

They sorted thought the candy only to find 5 bad pieces.

"Thank god for you mothers intuition," said Dipper, "Who and why would someone give out chocolate covered razor blades to kids?"

"Crazy druggies who are full of hate," said Pacifica.

"Good point," said Dipper.

"Alright Tyrone pick out five pieces of candy to eat now and we'll put the rest away for later," said Pacifica.

Tyrone grabbed and ate his pieces of candy.

"Alright time to go to bed," said Pacifica.

Tyrone starts screaming and runs away from them.

"Get back here you," said Dipper.

Dipper chased after the little kid and caught him before he tripped in the kitchen.

"Got yah, you little diapered beast," said Dipper.

"You gots me daddy," said Tyrone.

"Alright time to get your diaper changed and into your jammy jams," said Pacifica.

They got him into his pjs and into his crib.

"Do you want to hear a lullaby?" Pacifica asked.

"Yeah," said Tyrone.

(Code: Dipper singing. Pacifica singing. Both singing)

"Rock a bye baby on the tree top.

When the wind blows the cradle will rock.

When the bow breaks the cradle will fall

Down will come baby

Cradle and all."

They look down to see Tyrone asleep.

A/N: Hope e you liked this chapter, btw sorry for not updating yesterday, I might post another chapter later today. But until then you can read my other 2 stories if you want. See you next time.