23: My desperation

Jolin's POV

How long have I been here? Three hours? Four? Five? I don't know.

I don't really care. Well, maybe a little since my father will notice I'm not home. The pain, agony, and torture I was put through had finally calmed down to an insisting ache, reminding me that it would come back quickly if I didn't hurry and do something.

I had to get help, no matter what.

Suddenly, a familiar scent hit me. My tired body perked up, trying to find the direction of the scent.

"Jolin?" I looked up as a large shadow towered over me, a familiar comforting face appearing brightly even though the sun had long gone.

"K-Koro.....S-S-Sensei," I choked weakly, trying to reach him. His tentacles wrapped around me and took me away open streets where my next victim could come.

"You did well, trying not to kill anyone," he praised. I nodded, doing my best to hold myself from beating my former teacher up. My lust of wanting someone to die by my own hands was far too strong for me to control.

"Let's go. We need to get rid of that lust!" He picked me up and suddenly, we were inside a somewhat familiar building. We were instantly in another blank empty room.

The floors, walls, and ceiling were white. People surrounded the perimeter of the room. I immediately spotted Mr. Karasuma standing nearby, on guard to pin me down if needed. I recognized exactly where I was: the Trinity House of Death. Mr. Karasuma took me here when I was nine to brutally execute prisoners of the Tokyo Government.

"Jolin in here." Koro Sensei put me down inside anothe room and shut the door before locking it. However, that wasn't necessary anymore. I lost control of myself the instant I smelled humans in this room.

"Ha.....huargh!" I instantly pounced on the first man I saw, tearing out his heart with my first strike. He screamed, but I paid him no mind and found a woman and broke her arms before driving my hand deep into her throat. I bare-handedly killed victim after victim, person after person, human after human. In the end, I had killed over seventy-eight men and women without hesitation.

Slowly, my heartbeat finally calmed down, the headache passed, and the thirst for blood was gone. I was fine once again. But would I need to kill so many people before I could satisfy my inner self ?

Koro Sensei came in and took me out. "It's okay, Jolin. We'll fix this. We'll fix you."

"Thank you, Koro Sensei." My former teacher took us back to my apartment where my father who had been informed some time ago was waiting impatiently.

"Kid." My father held me in his arms tightly, not letting go. "Are you okay, now?"

"Yeah." I buried my face into his black jacket, feeling his love and warmth surrounding me.

"Koro Sensei, are you the one who took take of her while she was not in my care?" He asked, giving a glare at him.

"H-hai! I did whatever I could! I assure you!" Koro Sensei said frantically, freaked out by my father.

"Thank you."

"Eh?!"

"Thank you. For being there for my daughter when I couldn't," my father said.

"It's fine, really!" He waved his tentacles around excitedly. "But actually, there is something we need to talk about that many people back in the Tokyo Government are worried about, concerning Jolin.

"What?"

"Well, Jolin has something called her 'inner self'....." Koro Sensei proceeded to explain my bloodlust, inner self, and killing motives to my father.

"Goodnight, get well, Jolin!" Koro Sensei let promptly. Father didn't say anything and helped me wash my face before tucking me in his own bed, sliding in next to me.

"Dad?" I was wondering what he was thinking about.

".....don't kill me in my sleep, Kid," he finally said jokingly, patting my head.

"Okay, I'll try not to."

The next morning, Father confronted me about my inner self. We had to go see the Konoha elders.

So we went.

Right after breakfast, of course.

"She must be killed!" The elderly lady demanded.

"She's a mere child," Lord Third said calmly. "There must be a way to help her."

"There is no way. Do you intend for her to destroy more than half of Konoha's citizens before you can kill her?" Danzo demanded.

I stood stiffly in the center of the room, listening to their yelling. There were a lot of ANBUs around, including my father, as well as Jounins and Chunins. Oh yeah, not to mention Uchihas.

"Mental Therapy!"

"This is just a monster in her! Just kill her already!"

"She is a Konoha Citizen, not to mention she has a father!"

"She has the ability to kill more than the village!"

We've been at this cycle more than three hours now.

Actually, I wouldn't mind dying.....

Well, I wouldn't want to leave my dad, but if killing me ends my inner self.....

Then so be it.

"HELLLLIOOHO!" Koro Sensei popped out of nowhere. "Jolin, nice to see you!" I watched hi tentacle touch my head gently before whipping around my body to grab me.

"Wha--!"

"Who are you?!" The two elders snapped.

"I am Koro Sensei! Pleased to meet you." My teacher said politely. "Today, I need to take Jolin to the doctor, bye!"

And just like that, Koro Sensei and I were in the doctor's office.

I know, fast, but I think we all know that Koro Sensei is a fast teacher. He runs around at the speed of 20 Mach.

Oh yeah, the office I was in wasn't normal either. It was more of a surgery chamber with many doctors all in uniforms while staring me down.

"Jolin Morino, you will be under the care of a therapist until you can regain control from your inner self," the head doctor said. "If you fail to do so, then by the Tokyo Government, you will be executed immediately."

Well, this is fun.