1: Who I am

Jolin's Point of View (POV)

"You can pass," the stranger said to me.

The five men, who were surrounding me, had knives and swords pointed at me. Luckily, they didn't strike me when they spotted the pass on my neck. It's my pass for me to get to places.....(like your passport).

"Um, okay...thanks," I said warily, walking through the gap the strangers made. I noticed their uniforms (these are the ANBU, elite ninjas) and recognized a familiar tattoo on their shoulders.

"Just follow the road until you reach the main gates," another ANBU said.

"...thanks," I said, continuing down the road. I sighed in relief when their stares were blocked by the huge trees cluttering the path. "Wow..." I felt the urge to snap a picture of the beautiful scenery down at the ninja village called Konoha, also my new home.

Oh wait! I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Jolin Morino. I'm not a ninja; I'm an assassin. I'm twelve years old and would be in eighth grade in Kunugigaoka Junior High School. My class is E or End Class.

(As you already know, End Class is the Loser Class too. They are the 5% outcast students who are shunned by the 95% campus students.)

Going on, I also have three teachers, Professor Irina, Mr. Karasuma, and Koro Sensei. These three teachers teach me two main topics: fundamental academics and assassination.

Yes, they teach me how to kill.

Because I have to kill my teacher, Koro Sensei who happens to be a tall yellow octopus with a giant smiley face who happens to be able to explode by the end of March, which might destroy the world.

That is why I am being trained to kill him.

Believe me, it's already strange enough my target is teaching me how to do Trigonometry, but it's even more strange when his yellow tentacles are correcting my hand to hold a knife properly.

Anyways, I'm not the only one being trained to kill happy-go-lucky Koro Sensei. Actually, I have twenty-eight classmates who are being taught the same thing.

Long story short, the class managed to save our alien school teacher from exploding, (Author-chan couldn't let Koro Sensei die!) while I became a pro assassin. I left the school a few months early, and during that time, Mr. Karasuma sent me to other professional assassins who took care of me and trained me. It's not normal to do that to any student, but you'll find out why later. 

Three years after being sent from one assassin to another, the government decided I was too dangerous and decided to sent little me to somewhere dangerous.....I don't know how it made sense to them. The government decided to send me to Konoha, thinking they could get rid of me.

What they didn't know was Mr. Karasuma had found my biological father in that village who was looking for me. Also, that village wasn't dangerous. They had normal people living in the village, but they also had elite ninjas.

Mr. Karasuma was really kind to write a couple letters, inform my arrival, and let me send a letter to my father who I haven't seen for over eight years.

So after Koro Sensei's huge goodbye party along with my former classmates, Mr. Karasuma gave me a pass; Koro Sensei gave me an entire-E-class-custom- made album; and Professor Irina (I'm the only one who calls her by her name) gave me a final kissing lesson.

My father and I have been separated right before a war in his country broke out. (Right this is a crossover and the Naruto ninja world and the modern world don't clash well. I know.) So I ended up in Kunugigaoka High for a couple years. Alone. My mom died at childbirth.

Anyways, back to the present, I'm supposed to go to the village called Konoha as said before. Some people call it the Leaf Village. Their leader is called the Hokage, and the residents are ninjas with five different rankings and normal villagers.

Since I'm traveling to Konoha, Mr. Karasuma provided me with proper clothing to "blend" in. Well, I have no complaints.

A dark green hoodie (love hoodies. They have hoods which hides my face)

Knee-length grey pants (flexible enough and durable)

Ninja sandals (what did you expect, flip-flops?)

Navy blue, fabric headband. (Keeps my hair out of the way)

The next list is what I brought along.

Leather drawstring bag (I like them)

Album (yes, the one Class E customized for me)

Assassin tools (a knife with a jagged edge and a taser)

An extra change of clothes (not much to say...)

My second blade is, well, a secret. A government secret. You can find out later.

As for my appearance, I have a small, petite body to squeeze in the narrowest of places. However, no matter what, Koro Sensei still can find me. He can rush around with that awesome Mach 20. Lucky alien target.

Anyways, I just wanted tell ya'll my goals: find my father, prove to the world that I am the best professional assassin, and find a "family" who will love me and cure me of myself.

I know, seems strange, but you'll understand later.

Oh, looks like I'm reach the main gate soon. Wish me luck!