Chapter 35

--- 35 ---

*Arianna Lancaster*

“Stop…” I breathed, catching my breath and staling the heart that had gone nuts. “Stop. Time out!” I labored out the words and for a second I really felt like a women in labor. Agitated and nerved.

Chase pulled himself out, burying his face in my hair. We both breathed frantically, holding on to each other tightly.

“That was… Incredible!” Chase heaved out a breath, nuzzling my neck.

It was too much for me to say anything. Any word would just ruin what we had. Even though the sofa didn’t allow much space, we had made love two times.

It had left us both exhausted yet every time our bodies touched, an invigorating passion filled us both and it seemed impossible to end, to break…

Chase lay on me, caressing my body perfectly; his heavy toned body seemed just a perfect fit to be on mine. Our burning skins seemed to melt together; our heartbeats collided like we both were one.

We were… One. Together. Unbreakable.

My heart raced at the unbelievable thought.

“Chase?” I said in a small voice that I could only manage to get out of me after the blazing sessions, trailing my fingers through his hair as he snuggled in my neck.

“Hmmm?” he seemed too busy to answer.

“Why are you so difficult?”

He held his head up, looking at me. “Signification?” –meaning?

I rolled my eyes at him for switching on to French when I was about to ask something really serious. "I mean, why you were so impossible about letting your feelings out?”

He smirked down at me, playing with the loose strands of my hair. Parce que jen'ai jamais été comme… ça avant."–Because I’ve never been like this before. The words rolled out of his mouth perfectly.

“Comme quoi?” –Like what?

Chase smirk even deeply. Alors impliqués." –So involved. With that he went back to kissing my neck and shoulders, flaming me over again.

“Really?” I frowned. “Can’t you just gut up and say it even now? After all my hard work, all I get is ‘so involve’?” I huffed irritably.

He let out a low chuckle, sensing my frustration. “Baby… if only you concentrate on the words… you’ll know.”

He continued to burn kisses on my skin while I stared up at the ceiling, repeating the words in mind. ‘So involved?’

… ‘So… in… volved?’…

… ‘So… in… olve…’ my heart jumped as the word rolled on my tongue. ‘So… in… love…?’

My heart skipped a thousand beats and I didn’t even die.

Because for first; Chase was igniting every cell in my body and secondly, he was in love with me.

Or at lease he said he did.

Or at least that’s what I thought it meant.

“Figured out yet?” he huskily whispered in my ear, trailing kissed on my jaw line.

“How about you try saying it in English and properly…” I controlled the urge to press his mouth to mine.

“Umm…” he inhaled deeply and let out a low chuckle. “How about…” he started brushing his lips down my neck towards my exposed breast. “…you help me with it…”