BONUS CHAPTER

BONUS CHAPTER

Heya cupcakes! I was bored so I decided to do this fun little Auphia update! I know a lot of you miss them!

PS song above is cups by Anna Kendrick. It's there in this chapter, you could lsiten to it if you want to!

PS have a look at the character art @lifeisbacons made for WN. I absolutely love it. Isn't she amazing?

 Isn't she amazing?

Enjoy!

Yashiexx

+++

"Austin."

Poke.

"Austin!"

Poke. Poke.

"Austin! Wake up!"

"Mmph." Austin mumbled as he snuggled into his pillow, snoring lightly.

I rolled my eyes and sat up slowly, putting my hands at my sides to push myself up lightly in a sitting position as I put my hand over my gigantic belly. I felt three kicks simultaneously inside and I winced, biting my lip. That hurt.

"You guys can stop the soccer game inside, please babies. I know what you want." I whispered softly to my belly.

I shook Austin lightly but my doofus of husband continued to snore.

I grabbed the air horn out of my bedstand and blew it hard into his ear.

Austin started with a comical gasp as he rolled off the bed onto the floor and scrambled up to his feet.

"I'm up! I'm up! I'm up!"

I put my hand over my mouth to rein in my laughter. I hated to do this to the poor fellow, but hey, baby calls.

Austin looked at me sleepily.

"What do you need, cupcake?" He yawned, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"I'm hungry."