BONUS CHAPTER

BONUS CHAPTER!

Heyylohh cupcakes, how are you guys doin? I finally got this out yay! I'm still on vacation and I'm updating so you guys better love me. I'm serious okay? Okay! Let's go find a unicorn!

Just kidding. *giggles*

I'm feeling hyper so you'll have to deal with the short end of dealing with me. Anyway let's get to business, as you know this chapter is a bonus chapter and it won't affect the story line in any way and it is completely up to you if you want to read this or skip this. No pressure.

Anyway let's get on with this, this chapter is in Austin's POV and it goes right back to the time when Sophia dialed the wrong number and right were this story began, in Austin's POV!

P.S Song for this chapter- Something Big by Shawn Mendes

I hope you enjoy this!

Yahsiex

++++++
Austin's POV

Something big.

I don't know, but there was this weird buzz in the air since I woke up that told me so.

A weird buzz that made me feel like something big was about to happen, call me crazy but there was no denying the feeling.

Intuition, psychic sense call it whatever you want but the feeling was not going away.

"God, must be those drinks I had last night." I rubbed my head with my fingers, trying to soothe the light pounding in my head. I wasn't sure whether it was from the glasses of scotch I had last night or because of the bomb my grandparents dropped on me last night at our family dinner. I couldn't decide which.

I stretched lazily on my bed and smiled as Roxy tottered up to my bed and jumped beside me and licked my chin as her everyday wake up call.

"Mornin Sunshine."

She yapped, wagging her tail as she danced around my bed.

I got up to shower. I had to get ready to guest in a cook show by Jamie Oliver, I liked that guy, he made standing near a camera less exhausting and more enjoyable.

I pressed my answering machine to listen to all the messages I had as I stripped down to go shower.

I skimmed through my voicemail, mentally noting the official ones and let the ridiculous ones by gossip magazines and by women who kept claiming to be my future wives. No thanks, I'm having enough trouble trying to stop from getting myself married.

The shower did me good as I whistled a cheery tune and wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out drying my hair with another towel.

I could hear Roxy barking near the front door, probably at passers by outside, I scrolled through my black berry and walked to the kitchen and took out a carton of orange juice drank right from it. Who cared? I was the only one around here anyway.

"God, I find it sexy as hell when you do that."

I nearly dropped the carton to the floor as I jumped.

"What the-"

"Hey sexy." Esmeralda stood behind me as she gave me one of her "sexy smiles" as she batted her eyelashes at me. Let me tell you what that was- Epic fail.

"How the hell did you get inside? Who let you in?" I demanded as I hitched my towel around me tighter, suddenly feeling very, very naked and violated under Esmeralda's unwavering gaze.