Chapter 11- Why does my heart feel like it survived a marathon?

Hola mi amore's! Look I updated on time! Does that give me brownie points? No? Okay.

I was going through a bit of a rough patch recently, like it was something between a writer's block, self insecurity and some major blues, which is ironic since I'm almost never like that. I'm like this big ball of crazy but I'm almost back to normal and currently undergoing wattpad therapy, so I'd really appreciate if you guys took a little time to voice your thoughts on this book, because, honestly if there's anything that makes me feel better or makes my day, it's reading your comments. And then moving around the place with Cheshire cat grin. You guys really do inspire me.

Now, all the serious stuff aside, IT'S TIME TO START A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!

Just kidding.

Let's get on with the update before I show you my crazy- red bull- induced side.

Enjoy!

Yashie

+++++++++

You know that moment we all have in our lives, when the person you like or you are interested in walks in, and your friends act like they're from another planet, like, communicating with weird hand gestures, alien code-words and big Cheshire cat grins that hardly fit their faces. Basically, the one moment when you want to seriously murder them with your thoughts. And it's also the moment, I thought I'd never have to face after I graduated.

Apparently not.

Currently, I was busy hiding my face behind the restruant menu, trying to ignore that the two weird ladies sitting in front of me, making incoherent sounds and giggling and indiscreetly whispering were somehow not associated to me.

"Oh my god, he's here, Sophia, look Austin's here! He's talking to some business associates..I think." Trish whispered, giggling a little.

"Do you want me to call him?" Aerin asked.

"Oh no! Don't. Then, it'll seem as if she was eyeing him for a while and is desperate to meet him."

"You're right.. but oh my god I want to see the look on his face, when he comes and sees her, he'd be delighted. I can tell he likes her." Aerin conspiratorily whispered.

There was a pause.

"Wait, who is that little spider monkey?" Trish gasped.

"Must be some associate...why is she trying to climb all over him? Give him space, does this woman know no concept of personal space?" Aerin muttered.

"If she tries to screw my ship, I'm gonna be cutting those claws and those grabby hands off her." Trish threatened.

"Hell yes, aint no one gonna try to mess with Team Auphia."

Oh god.

Why do I feel like this a scene straight out from Gossip Girl?

I lowered the menu to my nose and stared at them bewildered.

"What is wrong with you two? Can you both quit talking like I'm not here, sitting right in front of you, while you basically ship me? And for you information, Austin and I are not happening, he's way out my league and my luck too. Sorry to disappoint you, ladies."

Aerin rolled her eyes as Trish clucked her tongue.

"You are so wrong. You'll have us telling you "We told you so" when you marry that hot hunk of a man and pop his perfect babies."