Chapter 25-I'd gladly cross all limits of creepiness when it came to him

Chapter 25- I'd gladly cross all limits of creepiness when it came to him

Britney's back bitches!

Er, no.

That really did sound better in my head but shoving aside the fact that my name is not Britney..I'M BACK!

I totally conquered the highest himalyan slopes and hiked down rough terrains and fought with Amazonian gorrilas and scary- eh, nevermind, I'm lying but the good news is- I finished my exams *cue fanfare*

And it feels absolutely like heaven to wake up to no school, no studies, no classes and just free, free, free time. So I will be catching up on everything before I start my 11th grade (or junior year) reading my lovely novels , updating new chapters and on reruns of my fav shows(PS, PLL lovers out there, Isn't the new season great? I love the jump, miss my old ships a little, love Spaleb and am dying to know the new 'A' what about you guys?)

Anyway I better stop ranting and get on with this update, so..

If anybody needs a recap skim through the last chapter, you'll remember.

Enjoy!

Yashiex

+++++++

Hallucinations.

That would probably explain what was happening to me. I was going crazy after that night. I was starting to think I had conjured Ryan as a figment of my bad imagination since it had been dark and I was standing alone and the last time that happened... well.

I really needed to get a grip. Yesterday, when all of us where at the resort breakfast buffet I saw a man with blonde hair and nearly screamed thinking it was Ryan. Which is ridiculous, since there are going to be hundreds of men I'd be seeing with blonde hair, I couldn't possibly crouch in fear thinking it was him.

But it seemed so real.

Shut up, brain.

I rubbed my arms as the cool air hit my bare skin as I got up from my bath tub and walked into the shower to rinse off the soap. I closed my eyes as the water hit my face and slid down my body.

Images flashed through my eyes like a bad horror movie and my eyes shot open and I gasped.

"Stop thinking, goddamit." I muttered to myself. All this was coming back to me because I had been a fool to pent up my fears inside me instead of accepting them, I built myself a happy wall pretending everything was okay like I always did, like Ryan hadn't affected me, like the bruises and scars didn't exist in my heart, my mind, my memories but how was it possible to walk away from something that traumatizing and just accept it? Because I couldn't. I couldn't accept it.

I had known Ryan, well, atleast I thought I did and before everything, he had been a good man and I don't know what happened that spiraled him out of control. Everything that happened made me wonder why? And I couldn't help but blame myself a little for it. Maybe I could've done something to help him, discover he had a problem before everything fell apart.

I shook my head. I needed to kick Ryan out of my head. He wasn't here. I was imagining things, period.

I turned off the shower and walked out and wrapped myself in a towel and walked out.

Austin lay sleeping on our bed, his eyes closed and his perfect lips parted a little as he snored lightly.

I felt a smile tug involuntarily on my face as I looked at him.