chapter 14

ZOEYS POV

have you talked to jai or any of them since then monica asked no i don't want to tell them you know your gonna have to sharia said i know i should talk to them. well do it soon before things get worse Monica said okay I said sharia we gotta go mom wants us home now Monica said oh okay she said we hugged good bye and left. i layed in my bed thinking about what they said. i couldn't text jai but i know beau will answer me.

to beau from zoey

hey, ummm can i come over i need to talk to you guys and explain why i did it?

to zoey from beau

yeah sure jai has been a wreak he needs you

to beau from zoey

aww i know i haven't been much better either can i come around 2?

to zoey from beau

yeah see u soon

i was glad he answered me and i was gonna be able to put things straight with them all especially jai.

it was 1 so i thought i should get ready i grabbed a shower i got a out of the shower i wrapped my hair up in a towel. i didn't know what to wear but i found somthing i wore the first time i met them i put on my light blue ripped shorts with a black see through tank top blouse i wore my black bando i could see my belly button peircing. i did some light make up i straightened my hair and put on a black beanie. i put on my ankle black boots and grabbed my phone before walking i called to my mom im going out talk to u later oh ok she said. i closed the door and i walked over the boys house

i was scared to knock on the door when i did i heard shuffling and beau finally opened the door he gave me a hug i came in they all were sitting in the front room they all just looked at me. hey guys they all smiled umm i need to talk to you guys listen or don't but hear me out please they all were looking at me i took a deep breath in.

that morning walking home my dad attacked me he said he was gonna kill me if i screamed when i got away i ran away and he called and said " jai cant protect you forever no one can ". ok i was scared when i finally got home i was so upset and all i talked to Alex about it and she wanted to call the cops and all but i didn't then her and I got into a huge fight then we weren't talking and we heard our mom come in and if she knew we were fighting and all i would have to tell her and i didn't want to tell her so i left luke saw me running he texted me i gnored it i went to the store got a small bottle of vodka and drank it i was crying and all i couldn't go home becuase i would cut and i couldn't do that becuase I promise you jai that i wouldn't so i needed somthing else and then you came and found me becasue how late it was then we had fight. ok there i told you everything i just wanted to forget all of this for a bit okay it was nice not worrying about my dad coming to the house or worrying about him to hurt one of you guys because i couldn't live with myself if he did hurt any one of you it was stupid what i did but i didn't know what else to do I'm sorry i miss you guys.

they all looked at me beau spoke first aww babe its okay i forgiven you we all need a get away from time to time luke yeah i cant stay mad at you. i looked at jai he looked at me he had tears in his eyes he got up an walked over to me i looked at him confused he said i forgive I'm sorry to i love you please come back to me he said i smiled and kissed him i love you too all the boys got up and hugged me im so happy were all good we missed you i have missed you guys too..

boys? gina called yeah jai answered im going out for the nite i will be back tomorrow ohh okay jai answered. wanna spend the nite he asked me yeah sure i smiled and we kissed the kiss kinda turned into a makeout session get a room luke yelled at us i could feel myself truning red. but i didn't care