chapter 2

ZOEY'S POV

I heard someone at the door but didnt bother getting it but not a moment later my mom was yelling at me to get the door. Why can't alex or mark they never do anything I yelled back umm excuse me they do way more than you do buy there busy with something else i asked them too she said i cursed under my breath while im made my way to the door. I opened the door to see Gina and her 3 sons standing behind her when i looked up they were just so amazingly cute i couldn't help but smile. Gina interrupted my thoughts and introduced her 3 sons this is Beau my oldest and this is Luke and Jai they all just smiled and said hi oh hi I'm Zoey umm come on in i will get my mom to introduce you all. i walked down the hall to find my mom brother and sister in kitchen they all exchnaged hellos ours mom seem to hit it off quick unlike us teens we all just kinda looked at each other. My mom told us to take them upstairs and told alex and mark to go as well.

We went into my room becuase i had a bit of a bigger room and I'm the lucky one with a couch in my room. It was awkward at first Luke just sat on his phone and beau and Jai just looking around my room. My room wasn't exactly all girly my walls are a dark purple I have black curtains and a black couch with pretty much all furniture in my room is black only this colour is my bedsit it just shades of purple and I have just coloured ornaments around my room and the posters on my wall.

Finally Beau broke the silence how about you tell us bout your selfs then we will we all looked at each other and just agreed. I went first well my full name is Zoey Lynn Johnston I am the youngest of us triplets I'm 17 and my birthday is march 24 then they looked at me and my sister and brother we thought you 2 were twins beau said nope triplets mark answered who's the oldest? Jai asked I'm the oldest alex replied I'm alexis but call me alex and I'm the middle mark said with a grunt really Luke finaly joined in me and jai are twins I'm 2 minutes older he said playfully punching jai. we all giggled we are all 3 minutes apart i said we just started talking and soon got lost in conversation and soon went down for dinner.

Dinner was quiet at first. So where you from? My mom asked were from here just moved from town Beau answered how nice my mom said we just did small talk all through dinner my mind was lost in other places I only said a few things I kept getting a look from my mom and my sister knew something was up but I just acted the best I could.

knock knock...

who is it? i asked mom she replied okay come in umm boys i hope you don't mind but you will be staying here tonite your mom fell alseep watching a film mark you have clothes that the boys can borrow to sleep in she said yeah i do mum he replied okay thanks she said and left soon we got all changed we all slept in my room and watched a film.

****

beep beep..

who the hell is calling me at 7:00 in the morning hello i said still half asleep hi babe somone replied once i heard the voice i knew who it was my boyfriend Joel. we talked for awhile he said we needed to talk so i was going to his place later today i was kinda worried but it was probably nothing. then i heard someone's voice are you ok? i heard someone asked I turned around to see jai sitting up oh yeah that was just my boyfriend i said oh ok he said with a bit of jealousy.

i got up and made breakfast soon after everyone was up we all talked and goofed jai and were getting really close i felt like i could already trust him is that normal like i just meant him i thought to myself. soon after breakfast they went home i cleaned up my room and got ready for tonite.

JAI'S POV

ummm luke can i talk to you? I asked yeah whats up? he asked with a little concern well last nite i had so much fun but i couldn't stop thinking bout zoey she's like oh my god she's so perfect you know I said ahaha i think someone has a crush luke said laughing no serioulsy you know when you meet someone and you can just tell them anything and you can just trust them well thats what i feel when I'm with her but i dont have a chance i said very depressed why? luke asked confused she has aboyfriend i woke up to them on the phone i asked if she was ok but when she replied i answered her with a jealosy tone I said Bro its nothing its just a thing it will go away he said alrite i said and we went back to play fifa which i was winning by the way..!!

ZOEY'S POV

Hey alex can we talk? I asked her yeah sure whats on your mind? she asked i think i might like jai i have this feeling that i can tell him anything and i could trust him not say anything to anyone I said awww but what bout joel? she asked i don't know he asked me over tonite he said we needed to talk I'm worried bout what it is bout i answered well honey its nothing this feeling you love joel and it was just a caught up in the moment thing you know she answered with such postitivity yeah your rite I said now go get ready for Joel she said I just smiled.

i got a shower and thought bout more what my dad said i managed to not cut but it was hard. i tied my hair up in pony it came to bout my mid back. i put on my faded light blue shorts with my knitted sweater cardigan to hide my cuts as well and a black tank crop top underneath u could slighly see my belly button peircing i wore light make up nothing serious i put my black gladiator sandals on and grabbed my phone and my bag and left a note saying where i was going everyone went out i didn't because i had to get ready. i jumped in to my brothers suv and drove it to joels apartment.

i headed upstairs then i knocked on the door. He opned the door he looked happy to see me but not excited this made me nervous bout what may happen....