chapter 31

ZOEYS POV

i was in mt bedroom getting ready i just had shower. i was so excited for tonight i don't know when was the last time we all go fucked together and especially me with my twins. i was getting ready looking through my closet till alexis comes in. he zoey can i ask you something? she said a bit unsure yeah whats up? i said well can my boyfriend Jason come? she asked with a huge smile in her face yeah of coarse i said yayy she screamed and ran out. her and Jason have been together for over a year now hes a really nice guy.

i was looking at my clothes but then i found my all time favourite outfit and its the outfit when i first net jai when they came over for dinner on the day they moved in.

i grabbed my blue ripped Jean shorts with my tank top cross see through blouse and my black bando underneath. i did my eyes dark they made the blue stand out. i did my hair curly i left my purple fringes out i stood back in my mirror and admired my look i think i looked pretty hot. i then walked over to my bucket of shoes i grabbed out my black wedges.

i walked down stairs to see amy Alex and mark ready to go. we walked out the door the girls were just coming to the brooks along with skip and James and Jason was pulling into our drive way.

we all walked to brooks house and left to get drunk as fuck. this was a long over due clubbing.

we go to the club. we saw a booth free we all quickly ran to it. SHOTS ANYONE i shouted every ones just nodded in agreement i looked to jai and Luke who were already on there way to get the firs round of shots. we had one each it was straight vodka it was bitter but good it was nice it has been awhile since i drank. I'm going up who wants to come? i said sure amy said and got up with me we walked to the counter. hello ladies what can i get you? the bar tender asked ummmmmmm i will take a pick me up martini please i said okay and you? he said looking to amy i will have vodka and 7-up please she said with a smile okay he said and left to get our order he came back we grabbed our drinks and left back to the table.

*couple hours later*

i was drunk i have had so many drinks and shots i had like 10 shots in a row to beat beau. i went to stand up but i fell back onto jais lap i looked at him and kissed him he didn't hesitate he kissed me straight back it was getting quiet steamy I pulled away before it got out of control I just kissed him lightly before getting up to get anther drink before we leave because we are all extremely drunk and well that's bout it were drunk! I grabbed my vodka I drank that fast we all paid our bills and left. We walked home because non of us could drive unless we wanted to be caught by the cops or be in the hospital. We soon got home the boys all went home jai came with me the girls went with beau and Luke skip and James and amy went with skip to the boys house. Well me jai mark Alexis and Jason all came back to mine! Mom was out so that was nice!

We all stumbled up the stairs I knew Jason and Alex were gonna have some fun if you know what I mean! Mark went straight to bed.

Jai and I went through to my room I took of what I wearing and threw on some shorts and baggy tank top that was Jai's! He came behind me and pulled me onto my bed! He leaned down and kissed me he was kissing me all up and down my neck then he stopped at my neck he was sucking really hard I knew I was gonna have a love bit he then pulled away I felt the bruise form where he did it! I then put my arms around his neck and flipped so I was on top I bent down to his neck I lightly kissed where I was gonna mark! I then suck my teeth in and started to suck then He let out a little moan I pulled away and smiled at my work. He then flipped me over he was kissing me I felt him grinding on me I knew what he wanted and I wanted the same

*READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*

Our lips pulled a part as he slipped of his shirt. i took in his toned down abs he has a 6 pack I'm on awe over his body I'm toned down you know from dance and shit but i don't look that good i wish i did. i was in my own thoughts biting my lips till he broke me from my chain of thought fuck i love when you bite your lip he said with his low raspy extremely sexy voice i just did a little giggle and grabbed his neck and pulled him back into a kiss he was rubbing his hands up and down my body he kept slightly pulling up my shirt relieving more of my stomach. i pulled away from the kiss to take a breath and i fully pulled of my top he just had a cute smile and he kissed me again he was down kissing my stomach. i felt his hand slip up ti the straps of my bra he unhook it he looked at me to see if i was okay i just smiled and kissed him again.

i pulled down his jeans he unbutton mine and slipped them down i was so unsure but i was scared i couldn't remember the last time we did it. i felt him fiddling with the hem of my under wear i just slipped them off he looked at me umm I'm sorry to ask but do you have u know ha asked i smiled ans reached to my door and pulled one out i handed it to him i felt him fiddling to put it on he kissed me when he did. he slipped of his now.

you ready he said i smiled and kissed him i felt him go in i hurt alot really he kept going it was very sexy i was happy i kissed him with full of love.

we soon stopped he rolled to the side to he was cuddling me i was in a lot of pain i didn't know if i could walk.

i felt for my bra and underwear and slipped them back on with a oversized jumper what was on my end of my bed jai slipped  back on i had a pair of his sweats stuffed in my drawer he threw on. i just cuddled with him out of breath in pain but happy

i soon fell asleep with a smile on my face and wrapped up with the person i love most.

--------------------

i woke up to be by myself i looked around jai was gone i grabbed my phone and had a text from him

to zoey from jai

hey babe sorry i couldn't stay i had to head home hope i can see you later love you xxxxxx

i just smiled at the sweet text i needed to see monica and sharia so i will hand with them then see him later on.

to monica and sharia  from zoey

hey can you guys come over?

to zoey from monica

yeah be there in like 1 min were at the boys bout to leave

okay quickly tidied my room and my self up from my last nite.

hey whats up the girls just came in because everyone is still in bed.

whats up they said nothing okay well i have news they both looked at each other its good don't worry they both laughed so spill sharia said well me and jai ummm you know last nite i said WHAT they both screamed so your no longer a virgin sharia asked well i wasn't before me and jai did awhile ago i just didn't say anything before WHAT they screamed again i was just laughing so what bout you guys? well umm sharia kinda stuttered you didn't i said yeah we did she said with a huge smile Monica come on you cant be the only one well guess what I'm not we all just screamed. we all just laughed but yeah.

we talked for a bit i haven't tried to walk I'm scared to. the girls left and i wanted to see jai. seeing no one was really living in my house from hang overs and I don't know where zoey  is so yeah

to jai from zoey

hey can i come over for the nite? xxx

to zoey from jai 

yeah of coarse xx

i quickly stood up it didn't hurt i tried to walk it hurt i quickly got a shower i felt better now. i just threw on shorts a tank and a sweat shirt. i tied my hair up i didn't some light eye make up that's bout it. i grabbed my stuff and left.

i got to jais amy was there with skip so that was better knowing she was ok. we all talked and goofed about bout our some what remember able nite. i soon fell asleep with jai on the couch.