chapter 21

LUKES POV

i woke up to someone nudging me. i slowly opened my eyes it was sharia. yeah whats up babe? we can go see jai and zoey now! she said with i smile on her face. i got up and smiled i grabbed her hand the doctor lead us to their rooms they were in separate rooms but they were next? to each other. sharia went with Monica and zoeys family to see her while me beau and my mum went next door to see jai. it was a releif knowing he was gonna be ok but it still hurts to know what happened and see him like this.

i walked in the room i looked around the corner to see him laying there motionless. he looked horrible it brought tears to my eyes. he had a breathing mask on. the doctor said he sould be awake soon.

i sat on the chair in the corner facing his bed. i curled up in it and fell back to sleep i couldn't sit there and look at him it brings to many emotions. i just want to see him laughing and us all carrying on again. i hope he pulls through like the doctor said.

SHARIAS POV

i woke up that mronig all cuddled up on Luke i looked around and then i remerbed everything that had happened i looked over to see Monica and beau awake same as zoeys family and gina. we were all sitting there talking then the doctor came over to us.

hello are you guys zoeys johnstons and jai brooks family? yes we all said luke was still asleep he said we could go see them and they should be okay. i was so happy knowing im not gonna lose my best friend.

luke i said nudging him he slowly woke up. yeah whats up babe he said with his sexy morning voice. i told him we could go see them and he had such a big smile on his face. it was so nice to see him smile after the night we have had. we all walked through they were in separate rooms but they were next to each other. luke went with his family as I went with monica and zoeys family to see zoey.

i walked in to see zoey laying there with a breathing mask on. she laid there she looked so peaceful and happy. i walked in i just looked at her she looked horrible though but i didnt care i sat in a chair by the window. i didnt know what to do. i was happy i will be able tell my 2 best friends aka my sisters the amazing news bout me and skip becoming family. i soon fell asleep thinking bout everything.

JAI'S POV

my side was killing me. i slowly opend my eyes the room was bright it took a couple moments to adjust. i looked around i saw mom and beau cuddled up asleep and luke in the corner fast asleep but no zoey. i had a mask on i pulled it off it was annoying me. luke i called he just squinted his eyes luke wake up you cunt i said a bit louder he slowly opened his eyes he looked over at me hi i said and smiled.

JAI he yelled and ran over to me he hugged me it slightly hurt. i looked over to mom and beau who were both awake and smiling.

luke wheres zoey? i asked luke looked at beau umm jai she umm... she umm what luke? i said worried well she got shot too. when he said it i felt my eyes tear up. is she ok...okay? i asked yeah she's fine she's next door i dont know if she's up yet but monica and sharia are there and her family.. oh ok i relaxed a bit. beau then told me the full story. i was upset i just wanted to see her.