chapter 23

I woke up around 10:00. i sat up i checked my phone nothing new. i got up i looked at my wrist i felt so guilty but i needed to do it. i just don't want jai to see or find out. i went down stairs my mom was in the kitchen alex and mark must have still been asleep. morning mom i said as i sat down at the table oh morning hun she said with a smile. wheres alex and mark? i asked still alseep she answered. i just sat there on my phone in till she put some panacakes on the table. can you go get alex and mark please? she asked ughhh alrite. i said i slowly got up i made my way back upstairs to there rooms i opned the door to marks room wake up mark mom made breakfast he quickly popped up his head and ran downstairs. then i went next door to alexs room i opened the door she was on her computer listening to music i walked over to her i pulled out her earplug breakfast i said she looked up and nodded she turned off her computer then her and me walk back downstairs. we all sat around the table eating our pancaks. so what you guys up to today? my mom asked. im going to jasons mark answered with some pancake in his mouth. alex what bout you? she said umm i think me and emily might go shopping i think we might do a road trip have a girls weekend. she ansered oh sounds fun and last you my mom said pointing at me umm I might go see the boys and the girls. mom should i tell the boys i dropped out of school? i asked my mom looked up at me well you can but i wouldn't in till the time came. alrite. i dropped out in year 11 umm school wasn't for me one of my ex boyfriends before i met joel i broke up with him he didn't treat me rite but he didnt like it that I broke up with him so he made school a living hell for me. i know what i want to do is dance and i know what i need to get through life. so i left. my brother and sister still go monica and sharia have to go they didn't get a choice but they couldn't have changed there minds or mostly Monica's parents did. i was allowed to drop out. so i graduated at 17.

we soon finshed up i helped my mom clean up the kitchen. once i was done i went up stairs and texted jai.

to jai from zoey

hey baby wanna hang out? i miss you...!!

to zoey from jai

yeah the girls are here i was about to call you. i miss you too <3

to jai from zoey

yayyy be there in a bit. <3

i sent the text i plugged my phone into my doc. i grabbed my towel i ran to get a shower before someone got in. i grabbed a quick shower my stiches looked better i guess i was gonna get them taken out in a couple of day so thats good. i quickly finished up. i went back to my room i grabbed my blue shorts and cute sweatshirt.i blowed dried my hair it was wavy today. i did some light make up then i grabbed a small bandage for my side the shirt scratched them. i then i grabbed my phone i threw on my white converse and ran down stairs.

HEY MOM IM GOING TO THE BOYS i yelled through OKAY HAVE FUN CALL ME LATER she yelled back BYE I WILL LOVE YOU TOO i shouted back as i walked out the door. i walked down my drive way then up the boys to there front door. i just let myself in. HEY GUYS i shouted as i kicked of my shoes. jai came running through from the lounge hey babe he whispered in my ear. i smiled his warm breath tickled my ear hi babe i kissed him. we soon broke apart he grabbed my hand and pulled me through to the lounge where everyone else was. hey guys i said as i sat down beside jai. hey they all said. we all laughed and joked around for most of the day. i guess you will be going back to school jai said. i looked over at monica and sharia. ummm i dont go to school anymore jai i umm kinda dropped out. he looked at me shocked same as beau and luke. why? luke asked well i was having trouble with some people i couldn't take it any longer so i finshed the school year and dropped out i know what i want to do for living and i know what i need for life so no worries guys. they just sat there. oh okay jai said and kissed my cheek. so what bout you 2 beau asked. well my mom wants us to go but really i dont so im thinking aabout to just drop out aswell. Monica answered well I'm not gonna be living there cus skips family is going through the paper work all today so i might be with them by next weekend and i dont think im gonna go back sharia answered. so what bout you and Luke i asked jai and luke. well we dropped out to so yeah. we all just laughed. it was good to know i will have so much time with them with out school being in my way.