chapter 7

ZOEYS POV

i heard the voice the voice which i hate to hear the one voice which practically kills me when i hear it. I stood there my body frozen as i just listened. Once i heard something get smashed i ran to my room but i heard footsteps behind me they sounded like my dads i was so scared but i had no where to hide then my door flew open my dad standing there with anger in his eyes looking at me i felt my heart just sink.

i screamed no don't hurt me dad he said whatever grab your things your coming with me WHAT i said crying really hard you heard me your coming with me he said more angry NO IM NOT I DONT WANT TO LIVE WITH YOU WITH A PERSON LIKE YOU I DONT CARE IF MY BLOOD SAYS YOR MY DAD BUT IN MY MIND YOUR JUST A SCARY ABUSIVE PERSON I screamed EXCUSE ME WHAT PERSON AM I ZOEY TELL ME AND SEE WHERE IT GETS YOU he said threatening me i saw my mom crying and begging him to just leave but he just pushed her and she fell into the wall but she wasn't hurt i think she seemed fine alex and mark kept screaming leave her alone and threatening to call the cops but they were as scared as i was to what he will do to us. YOUR FUCKING ABUSIVE PERSON YOU DONT KNOW HOW LOVE YOU JUST HURT PEOPLE I FUCKING HATE YOU MADE MY LIFE HELL NOW I WANT YOU TO LEAVE MY FUCKING FAMILY ALONE AND GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT OF MY HOUSE AND DONT COME BACK i screamed at him he looked at me i don't think he knew i had it in me but i did he walked up to me i just felt his fist hit me in the face and i felt blood i couldn't feel where he hit. i slapped him back but he grabbed me and threw me into my desk and i badly hurt my wrist. he looked behind my mom and alex crying and mark willing to fight but was to afraid i seen he already had a go on them.

He turned around and looked at me and said this is what you get bitch this wont be last of me he said running out of the house.

My mom alex and mark just came and hugged each other all of us crying i never see mark cry but when my dad comes around he loses his cool as he puts it. we soon got ourselves cleaned up i badly hurt my wrist i think i couldn't move it or touch it i had a black eye and a cut open lip. i looked at my phone it had a bunch of texts from the boys asking if i was okay they heard all the noices from the house. i texted jai back for him to stop worrying.

to jai from zoey

yeah everthings okay just had a fight with mark and alex then we got a lecture from our mom we kinda broke a few things lol nothin to worry about <3 xx

from jai to zoey

oh okay i was wondering do u want to hang out tomorrow? xx

i stood there crying i couldnt let him see me like this

to jai from zoey

umm i think im gonna pass im gonna have a quiet day in with the family xx im sorry xx

form jai to zoey

nahh thats cool u know where i will be if u need me sweet dreams love you <3 xxx

to jai from zoey

aww thanks :) love you cutie <3 xx

i went for a shower i sat there crying till i cut to make the pain fade i did bunch on my wrist and some on my thighs i felt so bad but it was like my medicine to my dad of what he causes

i soon fell asleep i had a horrible sleep but i got a few hours.

JAI'S POV

I hope zoeys okay she seemed all stressed out and worried but shes proably upset from her fight. i laid there thinking i wish i knew the full truth becasue that seemed more than just fight but what do know thats pretty much a fight with me and brothers and mom.

i will talk to her tomorrow :)