chapter 36

AMY'S POV

Hi Nathan...

hey babe long time no see he said walking closer to me yeah i know i said taking a step back you aren't scared of me are you he said taunting me no why should i be a scared of a low life like you i said with more confidence than expected excuse me? he said you heard me Nate or is it Nathan i said with a smirk all rite the he said well i saw you have a new life he said yeah its going great its going a lt better than the life i had with you i said that hurt he said well you know the price you pay when you leave but I'm gonna try to make you deal how bout that because i don't want to hurt you he said coming in close to me i stepped back and whats that? i snapped you come back with me we get back together and forget bout you life here he said or you pay the price and I'm sure you know it he said I'm not going back with you fuck no I'm out of here Nathan get a life i said and started to walk back up the alley. YOU FUCKING BITCH he yelled at me he was behind me i could feel it he grabbed my wrist extremely hard and flipped me around don't you walk away from me he hit me in the face i fell to the ground cupping my cheek.

YOU ASSHOLE THAT'S THE REASON I LEFT YOU THE CONSTANT ABUSE AND YOU GETTING UP WITH OTHER GIRLS WHEN YOUR WERE SUPPOSE TO BE WITH ME YOU RUINED MY LIFE MY FAMILY ACTUALLY LIKE ME BUT YOU FUCKING MESSED IT UP FOR ME. I THOUGHT YOU LIKE ME ACTUALLY CARED BOUT ME BECAUSE I CARED BOUT YOU BUT THAT WAS A HUGE MISTAKE I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO FOSTER MOM BUT I DIDN'T BECAUSE I WAS TO CAUGHT UP TO SEE STRAIGHT YOU RUINED ME YOU RUINED MY WHOLE LIFE BUT I GUESS YOU HAD PITY ON ME BUT SO LOST IT AND TREATED ME LIKE SHIT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN MY LIFE. I'M ASKING YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO BE HAPPY MOVE ON BUT I SEEM TO BE NOT ALLOWED i yelled back i was sick of his crap he could hurt me all he wants because i have the power to take him to jail but i will see how this goes. DON'T SPEAK LIKE THAT TO ME. I DID CARE BOUT YOU BUT YOU TOOK ME FOR GRANTED YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS LIKE I HAD A REP TO MAINTAIN AND MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO THEM BUT YOU DIDN'T SO YOU GOT YOURSELF WHERE YOU ARE NOW. SO YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GOT YOU BITCH he yelled back oh yeah i did but your the one who hit me 24/7 and whenever i voiced my opinion i got hit so what you gonna now hit me again i said more calmly but still fuming because i m sick of his crap and thus shit some people may put up with it but i wont hell no. well that's what he did but it went from a hit to the face to a full on beating. i was so soar it hurt to move now but i ignored the pain and stood strong YOU CUNT YOU NEED TO STOP PLAYING WITH GIRLS NATHAN IF YOU STOP WHAT YOUR DOING YOU CAN HAVE A LIFE LIKE I DO BUT YOUR SO FUCKING STUPID AND YOU KEEP ON GOING WITH IT SO ITS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT YOUR FUCKING DEPRESSED AND SHIT BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE MAKING A LIVE FROM THEMSELVES BUT YOU LOOK AT YOURSELF AND YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT DATE SLUTS AND THROW YOUR SELF AROUND i screamed at him he was shocked he didn't knew i had it in me i didn't either but i guess wrong i guess YOU LITTLE BITCH he yelled he started running at me i started to run but i cant in the pain i was in.

i felt him grab he pulled me he pushed me to the ground he started to kick me beat me he pulled something out his pocket a knife just my luck rite. i was crying now i was so scared i was freaking out. this cant be happening this cant be. he was flaring around mumbling and going on and on he was on something i knew it.

you know you deserve to die he said to me wait what Nathan no i said SHUT THE FUCK UP he yelled at me i did what he said i was so scared. he kept plying with it. till he grabbed me he grabbed me by my hair he pulled me up he wasn't paying attention i elbowed him in the ribs i sprinted i mean sprinted but he was allot faster than me.i felt him yank on my arm he grabbed me tight i was fighting him screaming i was gonna let you live but fuck that nice knowing you Amy he said he then jabbed it right in the middle my stomach i fell to the ground i taste blood. i felt my phone going like crazy i grabbed it my hand it shaking i couldn't i had zero strength. I'm crying I'm laying in a dark alley I'm gonna die i kept yelling my calls kept getting weaker as i became more weak it tried to get up but i couldn't i could feel the blood. i whispered i love you guys and thank you before i slipped into blackness.