Chapter 38

ZOEY'S POV

Zoey can we talk Amy asked yeah what's up? I asked I don't know what to do I know the police will be by today and I don't know if I should tell them who did it and shit because I don't want his "gang member" coming after me or any you guys she said all scared I grabbed her hands she looked up at me babe tell them I didn't want to with day but I knew if I didn't jai would but I'm happy I did because he's finally were he belongs don't you think he does too he had caused many people pain maybe it's time to end that and if they do we will deal with it some way and they be thankful too u said she just nodded... Now got to sleep I know you haven't slept for the past few days she just nodded and cuddled up and went to sleep I left her be and headed over to boys.

Mom I'm going to the boys amy's upstairs asleep I said okay bye she said with that I left.

I walked across my lawn and up there drive way i just walked in no one cares now. I walked into the kitchen to find Gina cooking up what looked like pasta one thing having a italian boyfriend you a lot a pasta but I'm not complaining I love pasta. Zoey Gina said and engulfed me into a hug hi Gina I said how amy she asked pulling away she's doing okay she's having trouble sleeping and all but she's doing the best what is to be expected I said well she's a strong girl and she will pull through Gina said yeah I know it's just hard seeing her like this I said brimming with tears awww babe don't cry go see the boys I think there in the twins room she said Alrite thank you Gina I said and I gave her a small kiss on the cheek before I headed up stairs to find everyone.

I walked into the twins room to see jai laying on the top bunk while Luke beau were versing each other on FIFA. No one noticed me there I just walked to the ladder and climbed up too see jai laying there shirtless I was admiring his body I was in awwwww on how toned he his. I just climbed up on top him and lightly kissed him he slowly woke up and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into more a intense kiss. His tongue licked the bottom of my lip pleading for access and didn't deny I opened my mouth slightly letting his tongue in and our tongues danced together. I chills up my back jai was playing with the hem my shirt and slightly pulling it up soon we slowed down and pulled apart I love you he said I love you more then anything jai I said and lightly kissed him... I was cuddling with him and watching Luke and beau play FIFA Luke would let out the small fuck here and there.

Beau stood up after there game and turned around to see me fuck zoey when you get here he said ummmmm like a hour ago maybe I said laughing well hey babe he said and gave me a small hug and so did Luke.

We had a quiet nite in. I'm spending the nite I think.. Let amy have some space to herself.

DINNER YOU GUYS Gina yelled I just smiled race you I said to the boys I just smile I jumped off the bunk and ran down the hall then I felt some grab me over there shoulder I had no clue who It was I knew it wasn't jai Luke no he would be fighting with jai probably put me down beau I don't like my view I said he just laughed he out me down in front him he went to run I tripped him and booked It I got to the table the 3 came tumbling down I WIN I WIN I WIN I was chanting the boys jut sat down I took a seat between the twins.. We quietly just ate till Gina broke the silence

So zoey when does school go back? she asked oh ummmm I don't know because I dropped out last year I knew what I wanted to do is dance and yeah plus I was having problems with a ex there I said ohh I'm sorry to hear that she said it's okay I said then it went kinda quiet there a little small talk. I helped Gina cleaned up once we finished she thanked me and headed into the lounge.

I walked into the twins room I layed down next to jai he pulled me in tight and was rubbing the inside of my forearm with his thumb he knows I love it so he always does it.