chapter 10

a fews weeks has passed since my fight with my dad everything seemed to go back to normal and I'm glad it did..

ZOEY'S POV

beep beep...

to zoey from beau

hey can i talk to u bout somthing?

to beau from zoey

yeah always everything okay? is the twins ok? jai?

to zoey from beau

yeah they all are fine happier than ever :) ummm its bout monica..?

to beau from zoey

yeah is she okaay?

to zoey from beau

yeah shes never better but do you know if she likes me im totally into her i dont want to ask her then she doesn't and make it all weird

to beau from zoey

ohh ahaha yeah shes totally into you, you shoud totally ask her out it will give her something to do than worry about me..

to zoey from beau

ahaha yeah but she cares and means well. can you help me though?

to beau from zoey

yeah she does. yeah of coarse beach tomrrow ask her then? oh and i come over im bored here mark and alex are fighting nothin new so can i and spend the nite?? Please

To zoey from beau

yeah sounds good yeah come over jai will be happy

to beau from zoey

okaay be there in a few :)

i grabbed my charger some clothes shorts for bed my makeup kit and my things for the beach hey mom yeah she answered yelling from the lounge I'm spending the night at jai's tonite and were going to the beach tomorrow i should be home tomorrow if not the next again day I said alrite just call me be safe and don't get into any trouble she replied thanks mom love you i shouted as i ran through the door to the boys house i didn't bother knocking i just came in hey guys i yelled i heard gina yell and come and give me a hug she was all concerned about my wrist when she saw the brace I told her nothing to worry about the boys are in the lounge she said okay thanks i said. i walked through jai came running through and gave me a big hug and a very steamy kiss ;) everyone else said hi and we all laughed for a bit you guys yeah mom jai yelled through I'm going out for the night i will be home tomorrow she said okay mom he yelled back and looked at me with a cheeky smile. luke if you want i can get sharia to spend the nite wont her parents care no she lives with monica sharia and her parents never got along so she left and moved in with monica so i can get them both to come if you want is that okay though i said no thats fine they all said okay i will go call monica and tell her to get her ass down here.

Hey i said oh hey monica replied wanna come spend the nite with me and the boys at the brooks house gina has gone out for the nite please yeas she said shut up sharia she yelled shes fangirling she gets to see lukey we both laughed listening to her ahah we will be there in 5 they only lived up the street oh and bring stuff for the beach :) we hung up and i went through yes they are coming then a big smile grew across lukes face.

knock knock i never seen him run so fast to get the door i heard them shreak i looked around the corner to see their lips locked together they both were so happy i gave monica a hug and told her to go see jai she looked confused but she did it anyways. i went to beaus room and asked him to come through he asked me if i was okay with a concerned tone no everything is fine i want you to ask monica now pleaseeeeee because then tomrrow we will all be together and happy rite? I said yeah thats true okay i will we hugged and walked back through i was talking to sharia and luke while we cuddled up with our boyfriends.

BEAU'S POV

ummm monica can i talk to you? I asked yeah she said i grabbed her hand and led her to my bedroom we sat down on my bed my hands were sweaty i was so nervous ever since i met you i knew you were the one for me, i love the way you dress and how you don't care what people think of you you amazingly beautiful and i love you monica will you be my girlfriend? she looked at me with the biggest smile ever and screams yes she was so happy we kissed it was a amazing kiss we went through we told everyone zoey and sharia were yelling with her luke and jai were happy for me. me and monica cuddled and kissed all nite i was the most happiest person on earth rite now.

MONICA'S POV

i was so happy when beau asked me to be his girlfriends i always dreamed about this but for it happen never or even meet them and be bestfriends with them. i was so happy his lips are so soft the way they moved we were both in sync there were definitely sparks it was amazing! me sharia and zoey practically went all fan girl in front of our boyfriends but we were so happy the moment what we always talked about is coming true. us girls have the most amazing guys you will ever meet and were so lucky to have them just to us.

ZOEYS POV

when monica came through and told us the news i was so happy me and my 2 favorite people have the most amazing 3 boys for us to love us to keep us safe and tell us how beautiful we look even when we are at are lowest points to falling completely apart. I'm so happy nothing can ruin this :)

LUKES POV

come on my lady lets go to bed he said to sharia, sharia said yes with the biggest smile on her face. walking down the hallway with the most amazing person ever i heard jai call through remember to use protection me and sharia just laughed we went and layed on my bed the top bunk sadly we layed up there as are lips locked together it was perfect.

SHARIAS POV

i felt his tongue wanting access well duhh i let in the access. our lips moved so perfect i could feel his lip ring against my lip the coldness of it gave me chills up my back, i could feel his abs pressed against me i felt his strong arms wrapped around my body it was the best moment ever i was so happy. we didn't get to far because i wasn't ready but he respects me for that and i fell asleep in his strong arms i wish i could fall asleep like this every nite.

ZOEYS POV

me jai monica and beau fell asleep in the living room me and monica cuddled up into our most amazing boyfrends ever. i couldn't ask for anything more to have the famiy i have i wish this could last forever.