chapter 27

ZOEYS POV

we got into the car started to drive back to the house. i had such a smile on my face knowing that my dad would be gone for a long time and i am safe and he finally got what he deserves. my mom was in the front along with mark me alex and amy were in the back amy was in the middle she was pretty quiet so i thought i should get to know her after all we are family.

so amy where did you go to school? i asked her well i went to penola for a couple years but then i dropped out in my 11 year she replied really i said well you fit very well i did too i had problems so i dropped out these two didn't but whatever its their lose not mine.we both just chuckled. well I'm 16 only so i jumped a grade but whatever I'm almost 17 my birthday is in a couple weeks she said with a smile well good for you for being so smart aww luck mine was a couple months ago.we're all 18 but we don't act it well i don't they do there all so serious. if your 18 wouldn't you be graduated already? she asked confused well our birthday falls funny but some reason we got put into the next year up so yeah oh really she said yeah i replied. we sat quiet for the rest of the ride home.

we're here my mom said pulling up to our house. omg your house is so nice she said with a smile across her face thanks my mom said. what do you guys want for dinner? my mom asked pizza i said with a smile everyone just agreed. ok guys go get changed or whatever i'll order then i wanna have a talk with you guys in the living room my mom said all demanding like we all just nodded in agreement. i grabbed amy and lead her upstairs to my room. i went to my drawers and grabbed out a tank top and a pair of sweat pants for her. she looked bit awkward. you ok? i asked yeah I'm fine but i can i also have a jumper I'm really cold she answered ok well here's some clothes you can use the bathroom is down the hall to the rite she grabbed the clothes and left. i got of my dress i slipped on a pair of sweats and i put on one of jais shirts along with his jumper he gave me. once i was done amy came back in wanna take off your makeup? i asked sure she said i handed her my make up remover we both in front of my mirror wiping our make up off i then tied my hair up in a messy bun amy did the same. we were finished changing till amys phone started buzzing.

hello? she answered i heard her talking but nothing serious i waited for her who was that i asked just my foster mom she doesn care im here she was just wondering. oh rite i said we soon finished up and went to join the others down stairs.

took you long enough mark said as we entered the room shut up i said to him all moody. he just did a cheeky smile. me and amy sat on the floor up against the couch where alex and mark sat we sat facing my mom sitting on the other couch.

okay guys i wanna ask you guys a very important question my mom said we all just nodded and let her continue on ok i was wondering if amy you would like to be apart of this family? my reasons are we all know what you went through with that man i want to help you we all do  i don't want you to go back that family who hate you i want you to be with a loving one and were are your family technically. my mom said with a smile i looked to amy who was in shock but she looked so happy. omg really but before i say yes or no i want to make sure its ok with you guys? she asked looking at me alex and mark we all said yes she had the biggest smile. YES she yelled we all got up and hugged we were all so happy. my mom said she will call the agency and get this settled as soon as possible.

AMYS POV

we soon got home and zoeys family was amazing i wish i had a family like this since that man ruined mine. i went upstairs with ali to get changed. she handed me sweat  pants with a tank i didnt know what to do i umm cut but i couldn't say that she soon broke my thought asking if i was ok? i quickly replied making up a lie that i was cold. she didn't care we soon finished up and headed down stairs.