Chapter 25: New Killer in Mystic Falls

Start from the beginning

"No I'm not I'm just in a good mood."

"Well I'm taking you home." Stefan sighed about to grabbed my wrist but then Ric showed all of a sudden.

"Crisis." Ric mumbled looking at us and I sighed and walked toward him in a not so straight line and he grabbed my arm dragging me to his room with a angry Stefan behind us.

"She's drunk isn't she?" Ric asked frowning at me.

"No I'm not!" I said crossing my arms.

"Prove it." Ric sighed and walked in a straight line to him or I thought so but the floor was getting closer and closer but thankfully Stefan caught me.

Stefan then sat me down and dialed a number on his phone. He said some things that I didnt catch.

"Damon's coming to get you." Stefan told me frowning.

"Great well I'm going back to lunch." I told them nodding my head and heading toward the door.

"Uh no." Stefan said grabbing my wrist and pulling me back to my seat. I sighed and laid my head down on the desk. I was starting to get a light headache. I heard the door open and I looked up to see Damon walking in.

"The dog ate my...nevermind." Damon said walking in.

I started laughing

"Seriously Cat?" Damon smirked and walked over to me. I was glad I has my water bottle in my bag.

"I'm not drunk." I sighed.

"Bull." Stefan and Ric said.

"You fell over walking a straight line." Stefan sighed.

"Well what's your crisis Ric then I'll go home." I sighed, "Schools boring anyways."

"Well there has been killings if you guys haven't noticed." Ric said frowning mainly at me.

"Well its not me. It's probably Klaus or Rebekah." I said shuddering involuntarily.

"Your scared of him!" Damon accused.

"No I'm just drunk." I responded sticking my tongue out, even though I was scared of him.

"Whatever." Damon sighed rolling his eyes.

"Well I'll talk to Bek and Klaus and if the killings continue Ric can go vampire hunting." I said clapping my hands for effect then grabbing my water bottle and opening it. I saw Damon and Stefan sniff the air, then glare at me as I took a drink of it. Then it was out of my hands.

"Vodka in a water bottle?" Damon smirked smelling the liquid then taking a drink, "Very original."

"Hey! Thats mine." I pouted.

"Not anymore." Damon smirked then handed it to Stefan, "Dispose of it."

Stefan frowned at Damon then me, "Take her home."

"Thank you for the obvious." Damon smirked and lifted me up out of my seat by the waist. We left the room and went down the hall. Damon went to passenger side of the car and put me in.

I looked over at Damon who gave me a understanding gaze. I smiled at him then frowned, "Stefan is going to pissed when he gets home."

"I'll tell him to back off." Damon told me, "But next time leave the vodka at home."

"Okay I'll take the bourbon." I smiled and Damon rolled his eyes and before I knew it we were home. I was about to get out but Damon had picked me up and walked me inside and up to my room.

"Time to sleep it off." Damon mumbled sitting me down. I didn't protest but I wasnt going to sleep because I didn't want a repeat of last night. So I pretended to get in my bed and Damon kissed my forehead but in the end I ended up reading and playing on apps on my iPhone until around midnight then I thought that was enough time and I went to the library and found a book to read. In the end though I fell asleep in the smooth leather armchair.

The next morning I woke up in Damons arm in his room. I swear every time I fell asleep in Damon's arms the dreams stayed away.

"Good morning." Damon told me kissing the back of my neck.

"Morning." I said smiling, "Well I'm going to go find Klaus and Bek."

"Aww why now?"

"Because if we don't Alaric will be pissed." I answered simply getting up and heading toward my room. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and almost screamed seeing the face of me I saw in my dream. I shook it off and took a long shower and then changed into a pair of sweats and black sweatshirt.

I went downstairs and called Klaus.

"Hello?" Klaus answered.

"Hey have you or your pet killed anyone?" I asked.

"Nope and I'm kind of busy." Klaus answered.

"Give me your word Niklaus." I growled. I was scared of him but I wouldnt let him know that.

"You have my word Catrina." Klaus answered then hung up.

"Klaus didn't do it." I said to nothing in particular.

"Are you sure?" Damon asked making me jump.

"Positive." I sighed looking at Damon.

"I told Rebekah not to hunt here so I hope she hasn't." I mumbled.

"I haven't." Rebekah said walking in the room making me jump.

"I compelled a car dealer guy to give me a car and I went to Chicago again." Bek explained, "Chicago is going through a massive killing spree. You should of came Cat it was fun."

"Okay we have a new vampire in town." I conclude, "And Bek if you are lying I will kill you."

"Got it." Bek sighed, "No trust?"

"I lost my trust with originals when Elijah left me and Klaus killed me." I answered.

"Well same actually." Bek smirked.

I decided to text Stefan the news to tell Ric and I leaned into Damon.

Me: There is a new vamp in town :/

Stefan: r u sure?

Me: Of course I am now tell our good friend Ric he can go vampire hunting.

Stefan: Fine

Me: :)