17

A/N: 2k already?! + longer chapter because of reasons ^^

A wide field. Leaves of grass caress the skin of my upper thighs as I make my way through them, step by step. I'm barefooted, I feel every stone, every grain and every enevenness under the soles of my feet. A tickling feeling wanders from the palms of my hands up to my arm and rests there. The sky is clear, no clouds. The sun is warming up my bare back, the ground under me as well. A slight breeze sends shivers down my back, making me close my eyes and take in the slight wind. I reach a river. The water is rather calm, filling my ears with a relaxing sound. Looking down I meet my reflection, noticing my bare body, nothing covering me. A pair of eyes meet mine. Green emerald windows to the soul of the person standing on the other side of the river. I smile and look up, immediatly catching his gaze and locking eyes with him. He hands me a silken robe to cover my body, he's wearing the same identical one. Then he offers me a hand and helps me to cross the river. We walk hand in hand as if we've done that forever. Reaching a large stone we sit down and I have the time to examine the man in front of me. Flawless and slightly pale skin, matching his pink plump lips and green eyes. His hair, long and wavy, falling onto his shoulders and completing his beauty. He seems to be surrounded by the golden light of the setting sun, making him appear like a God.

A perfect scuplture, a flawless painting, a wonderful poem.

My heart flutters when we both lean in and make this moment even more perfect. Then the sun is gone, the temperature falls drastically, making me shiver and my lips start to tremble a little while we kiss. We part and I notice that he is gone. I look around but can't find him anywhere. My clothes are painted black now and I wonder what is going on. Looking up to the star filled sky I notice a figure ascending towards the moon.

A person with wings, an angel.

Him.

He looked at me. Didn't dare to blink just in case I would try something with him, which I would never. He hadn't moved ever since we've locked eyes and I didn't either. There was something that paralyzed me but not knowing what it was I just came to the conclusion that it must've been the fear of acting in a wrong manner. I gulped at the rising pain in my legs. Ever since I woke up I couldn't stand for long, else my legs would start to hurt. Not wanting to fall onto my knees I slowly moved to my left and sat down on the chair, our eye contact never breaking. Sitting down releaved the pain and I could focus on him fully. He looked better. Sure the cuts and bandages were still there, he hadn't changed his clothing and his hair was still tangled and a mess. But there was an exceptional change in his features. There was a glow in his eyes, next to his normal fear and sorrow.

A twinkle indicating hope? Maybe.

I didn't know how to approach him. If I should even try to talk to him. Would he respond? I cleared my throat and saw him flinching a little. Even that seemed to scare him. Poor guy. No, I didn't think that just to pity him but because I was angered and sad. Angered because of the unfairness and sad because he was certainly a wonderful human being and had to go through a horrible kind of torture, as if torture wasn't already bad enough.

I wanted to try something and slowly rose my hand, waving at him in a not too hectic motion. Smiling at him I hoped to make him feel less frightened. I hoped that he would react somehow. A little smile, furrowed eyebrows, a blink.

Nothing.

He looked as if he couldn't move and I had no idea what I should do. If he didn't even react to that what else could I do? I thought about it and came to a conclusion. Whispering to him I attempted to make another step.

"I don't usually sing. My voice is not so great but maybe it will help.. somehow. Okay here we go."

I closed my eyes and started to sing. Even though some of these lyrics didn't aply to us just yet it was the only song that came to my mind.

"When I see your smile
Tears run down my face
I can't replace
And now that I'm strong
I have figured out
How this world turns cold
and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter

I can show you I'll be the one
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all

Even if saving you sends me to heaven
Cause you're my, you're my,
my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cause I'm here for you
Please don't walk away and

Please tell me you'll stay more, stay more
Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be ok

Though my skies are turning gray
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
even if saving you send me to heaven"

When I ended the song and opened my eyes I could see tears shimmering in his.

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting! <3

#Yanie (3 months yeeeei!! <3 ily PTXSLMJ )