Chapter 10 - Fairies On Crack

Reece and I have been sitting in his black BMW M Power for about half an hour now just talking about everything and anything, right now the topic is about where we were first brought up, Reece has been talking about how he was born in Auckland, New Zealand and how when he was about five Leo, Theo, Amelia, his mum Mary and him had moved to Brisbane, I wonder what happened to his father but I guess if he doesn't want to tell me now I'm not going to ask.

"So where are you from?" Reece questions, I turn my head away from the window to face him, "Uh well I was born in Brisbane," I state, he looks at me with a confused face on, "But when I was seven I moved to Sydney, then when I was fifteen I moved to The Gold Coast," I clear up.

He stares at the road for a second, his eyebrows scrunched together like he was thinking about something, he looks so cute! Oh my, Glenn Rhee, he's adorable, "So do you know Mariah Bentley?" I just nod, "Nina Halls?" I nod again, "How about Liam Davidson?" I sigh and nod again, "Oh so you're the infamous 'Liv' I hear him whining about all the time!" He points out.

"What does he say?" I ponder aloud, "Stuff like how annoying something is or something like that, I don't really pay attention to him when he's talking about girls," Reece says totally unaware about how curios I actually am, "Yeah, we used to be pretty good friends once upon a time," I mutter, he turns his eyes away from the road for a split second, "Cool, he's my best friend," He states sounding a bit hollow when talking about him to me, hmm interesting.

"Nice, he's a buttface though," I say, Reece just chuckles and reaches for my hand, picking it up gently he wraps his fingers between mine, making me stiffen for a second, "Anyway, we're here," Reece says, letting go of my hand he pushes himself out of the car, walking around to my side he pulls open the door for me.

Blushing a little bit I grab hold of his hand, twisting my fingers through his, I look up at him to see him smiling at me, I smile back at him.

Once we reach the restaurant my mouth falls agape, it's just gorgeous, lights flood the building creating a warm feeling, the restaurant was coloured pearl white with golden details flicking around the entrance and walls, as we step foot into the building my eyes practically pop out of my head, a small gasp leaves my mouth and Reece chuckles, "It's absolutely stunning Reece, but I would've been fine with Nandos' or something," I state in complete awe, we both walk up to the receptionist and Reece dings the little bell on her desk.

"May I help you, young man?" She says rather bluntly, "Yes, I have a table reserved for two," He answers ignoring her rude attitude, "Name," she scowls, wow someone loves their job!

Note the sarcasm.

"Posey," Taking my hand in his we both walk into the dining room, if I thought the outside was stunning compared to the inside it's a zombie war field, maybe not that bad but still, it was breathtaking (Picture up top), we make our way over to a table near the window, it had a white velvet cloth coating the square table, flowers were placed in the middle with cutlery situated around the flowers, there are also two cream coloured velvet chairs plotted on each side of the table, on the left side of me was a gigantic window that broadcasts the whole of Brisbane, lights pulsed through the window making the chandelier-lit room change colours a bit.

"This is too much Reece," I say looking him in his eyes, he just smiles and says, " Nope. It's not enough," I gape at him, how is this place not enough, I mean it probably cost him a fortune to even get reservations here, "Not enough that's bull, Reece in what way is this 'not enough?" I ask.

He just chuckles, "Well I wanted to go somewhere more beautiful than you but it was just impossible so I had to stick with this place," he says that so nonchalantly like this place was a dump, far from it my friends, far from it.