#21. Happily Ever After.

I cried my heart out. I've never feared like I do now. I was waiting to taste death. Nathan raised his hand to blow.

"Aiiieeeeeeee!!!" shouted someone from behind.

I opened my eyes and looked at the door. Standing there were my saviours..... Victor and Bhuvan. Bhuvan was holding on to Abhi who was almost conscious now.

"Aye aye aye! Who the hell are you guys? Why the hell are you here!?" shouted Nathan.

"Dude....that's my sis there. Leave her alone." said Bhuvan.

"Aaaarggghh!" shouted Nathan and raised his hand once more to slit me up! Suddenly Saasha came out of the blue and held him from behind and asked me to run away. Victor and Bhuvan tied up Nathan's hands with my dupatta.

"I have called the police. They will be here soon" said Victor.

Retaliating in anger, Nathan shoved him away and started running away to safety. Bhuvan chased after him. I was with Abhi ... giving him some time to recover from the drug. Victor was nursing Saasha's wounds. Abhi decided to help Bhuvan catch Nathan and got up. He was stubborn and refused to stay back. So I decided to go with him. We followed Bhuvan and found that he had lost Nathan. It was a huge factory and where do we look for him?! We decided to stay together. There were two paths from where we were standing. We had to choose one. Bhuvan picked right and I picked left. Then we argued. Abhi, who was silent the whole time picked left.

"See! Ha! I was right!" I said.

"Look...the dust has been disturbed there..." reasoned out Abhi.

"Whatever." I said and followed the guys into the passage.

We walked some distance and came to a huge room similar to the one we came from. There were huge piles of papers and many places to hide. Near one of them was my dupatta. So...Nathan had been able to untie his hands. There was just one bulb hanging from the ceiling at the centre of the room. We sneaked behind one of the stacks. It was quite dark. We heard some shuffling on the opposite side. I totally freaked out. Abhi pulled me towards him and pushed me into the spotlight! I went tumbling to the floor with the mystery bag. And from the opposite stack, Nathan leaped at me with the butcher's knife.... I shut my eyes and hugged my bag tight!

"Eureka!" screamed Abhi and slashed at Nathan's calf muscles leaping from behind him.

Nathan was now on the floor and screaming in pain, terror resonating. I was staring at Abhi, eyes wide, filled with fear and anger.

"You used me as bait?!" I shouted.

"Duty before friendship." he winked.

"Bakaaaaaa!" I cried and he hugged me.

"There there,little girl...you're safe in papa's hands." he said.

"You're not my papa! My papa is better looking than you!" I spoke through my tears.

The police came and arrested Nathan. He won't make it out for lifetime! As the police left, we made our way out and finally were able to breathe some fresh air. We sat down near a river and celebrated our victory. It was all over. Finally.

"Hey Victor.... How did you find us?" I asked.

"Dude... When we were chatting on Facebook my WiFi suddenly connected to your hotspot. I came out of my house and saw you struggling with our neighbour's truck. So I followed you." he said.

"Well...its all thanks to your good deed the other day! Who knew sharing mobile data was going to save your life one day!!" laughed Saasha.

"Saasha!!! Its been ages since I saw you!" I said and cuddled her. "Don't you ever leave me again!" I was crying on her shoulders.

I looked at Abhi..."What did Saayudh mean by crossing the seas?" I asked. It was troubling me.

"Idiot. He is my brother. If I'm from Sri Lanka, so is he!" explained Abhi.

"Oh! Yea... Hey! Abhi...the mystery bag....we didn't read it!" I cried.

"Forget that Nina! Its all in the past... Let's throw away everything and move on!" suggested Saasha.

"Well then.... I really want to read it...but....okay!" I said and threw everything into the river.

Abhi bent down to pick up a fallen photograph and looked at it. It was Abhi and Nathan as kids.

"Goodbye brother." he said and let the photo flow along with the water current.

"Goodbye."

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

And so we come to the end of the story! Hope you guys enjoyed the book and I'm sure to keep writing , so keep expecting! Ciao until next time! Thanks a bunch to those who read this to the end! :)