#10. Sibling.

I looked astonished at Abhilash. If he saw us in the ground then he could also be the murderer. But no. He was with the CBI. And I might be easily framed.

"If you want to prove yourself innocent you have to help me find the real one." he said.

"You're CBI, what can I do about it ?" I questioned.

"Help with the clues...Talking with people .... getting information.... things like that." he replied.

"Fine by me. I'll do it. But make sure you get me out of this." I agreed.

"My first suspect is you. And that's partly why you've been accepted as my apprentice. " he smirked.

Geez. What a trouble this guy is. BAKA. That's what he is.

He said he wanted me to take him to every place we both have been to. So we were sitting at the coffee shop. It felt so weird being there. It was just like yesterday that we three had been hanging out but today it was just me. We ordered for some coffee and sat there for long. I wonder what this BAKA CBI is going to get by going to places Saayudh went. He says every small clue is a lead.

"What did you guys talk about?" he asked.

"He was asking about my interests." I answered.

"Hmm.... did he say anything about something that has been worrying him lately or something like... bbbhhaaaaa I'm gonna get killed!!!!"asked Abhi and laughed at his lame joke....all by himself.

"No....you mean Saayudh might have known he was going to get killed?" I asked.

"Probably. Just guessing. Okay.... I guess we'll leave now..." he said and we left after paying the bill.

I know the coffee outing was to test me. I did not forget his words..... 'You are my first suspect.' It's absurd that it is ME who is following the police instead of the police following me. There has been commotion since the discovery of the deceased in the grounds. And the killer is in the campus because the grounds are within the hostel premises. I entered my hostel room and went to the basin to wash the blood off the pendant. I opened the first draw of my dressing table and slipped the chain into it. My hand suddenly caught something. I pulled it out and saw it was an album. Inside were pictures of Saasha and another girl elder to her. On the first page was written.... 'To my loving sister... Chaitanya.' She had a sister? But I did not see any pictures of Chaitanya at Saasha's house. I decided to look into this matter myself. Whether I should let Abhi know it or not was to be decided later. For now, I needed to think what I should do next.