#1. The beginning

The bus drove up to the college entrance and halted with a screech. So much of excitement... seniors waiting to welcome the freshers. I was nerved from head to toe because I spent the past 14 years of my life in a girls Convent.
My mother had warned me to be careful around boys. She was afraid that the unseen freedom might bring me temptations. She never denied me rights though.
Today was the first day of college and I was going to make new friends and meet new people. I am moving on to an important yet most enjoyable stage of life.... I got off the bus and walked towards the majestic golden gates of my college, Fieldham University of Medicine. The gates were crowded with welcome boards.
As I walked past the lawn I heard someone call out to me...

"Excuse me Ms.Long Hair! Aaahoy!! Wait up!" And I turned to take a look at the owner to whom the voice belonged.

It was a girl of my age with silky brown hair cascading down to her shoulder, huge and pretty hazel eyes, a bubbly countenance, a captivating smile. She was smartly dressed and was wearing black rimmed glasses which her pointer was often adjusting to keep it on her nose. She kept shifting weight as if the excitement was burning her feet. She hurriedly caught up with me and held out her hand.

"Hello buddy! I'm Saasha, MBBS 1. At your service!" she said ...with a wink.

"Hi... I'm Nina. Apparently the same class as yours... And I accept ur service!" I said winking back. "I suppose we are summoned to the conference hall for orientation... shall we head on?"

-------------------

Hello people! My first story is up and I'm hoping to see a few likes at least! The first few chapters might drag the story a bit but the mystery part will soon begin. So keep reading on and don't give up halfway! Arigatoh gozaimasu! :)