#6. Confession.

We entered the mansion and I was looking around with awe. Velvety cushioned chairs and sofas decorated the massive hall. Paush tapestries draped down the walls.We walked down the hall way and entered the dining hall. A huge golden framed photo was staring at me from one of the walls. It was their family photo. I was skimming through the photo when something....no...someone caught my eye! Saayudh. My throat dried out and my eyes popped out of its orbit! SAAYUDH?!?!! As if Saasha had read my mind she explained....

"Nina....Saayudh is my second brother."

"Why did you not tell me before?!!?" I asked. I was astounded.

"To surprise you!" she giggled. "Take a seat"

I walked to the extremely long table and sat on one of the chairs. It made me feel like I was dining with Harry Potter at Hogwarts. Uncle came in followed by Saayudh.

"Hi. Welcome home." he said.

"Heyyy.... Thanks." I faked a smile.

Suicide. I'm going to suicide. Why does my life take big turns unexpectedly? Saasha was sitting next to me and Saayudh was sitting opposite to me. It was an exquisite meal and I had a wonderful time. But Saayudh was constantly staring at me. It made me very uncomfortable. After lunch Uncle asked Saayudh to show me around their house. Saasha obviously tagged along. We toured the rooms, the garden, the lake, the orchard, green house, and the tennis court.

"I need to show you something...." he said.

It made me nervous and it gave me a bad feeling. At this moment I wanted to stab him and run away.

"What is it Saayudh?" I asked.

"Come on!!!" he said and pulled my hand.

Saasha also followed. But Saayudh asked her to go check if tea was ready. That stupid girl left me all alone with him. I should have listened to mom when she asked me to learn self defence.

Saayudh took me to a huge room with a cozy bed. Now....I was scared. Then he walked up to a cupboard and brought out some canvas boards. He showed them to me.

"These are your paintings ... I've been to some of your painting exhibitions. I love the intricacy and the meaning your paintings portray." he said.

"Thank you." I calmly said. Phew! So this was all?

" Well... Its not just your paintings..." he spoke as he looked deeply into my eyes. I had no clue where to look...I wanted to turn away but my eyeballs were paralysed for that moment. "I love u too" he completed his sentence.

There was complete silence in the room and I was staring at the floor. My heart was racing and the beats were audible. Blood was gushing through my ears and the floor was moving....the lights were dimming and I collapsed.

"Ninaaaa!!!" was the last thing I heard.