Part 17

Jordan had gone back to bed after she talked with Optimus a little bit more, then woken up early the next morning. If they were going to find the Energon, then they needed to start looking. Jordan walked over to the platform where she had been standing last night. No one was awake yet; Optimus must have gone to get some rest after she left him the night before.

She walked over to the couch and sat down in front a laptop that she had grabbed from her house. She quickly began typing in codes. Her laptop had normally been able to do the basic things - search on the internet, create videos, play games, etc. - but now, thanks to Raf, she was also able to do much more. She could do exactly what the Autobots did on their computer, and all she had to do was type in a few codes.

A map popped up and Jordan recalled the map she had seen in her visions. She hit a few buttons and the map repositioned itself so it looked the same. She studied it and pulled up the internet and a map. She began to search for similar landmarks that were on the first map.

Jordan was so in depth with her work, she did not hear Bumblebee and Ratchet walk into the room. They waited a few moments before saying anything.

"Jordan?" Ratchet said.

Jordan jumped and looked at them. She smiled.

"Oh," she said with a laugh. "I didn't see you guys."

"We noticed. What are you up to?"

"I'm trying to locate a large supply of Energon that the Decepticons are after."

"Energon?"

"Yeah. Optimus told me about it last night. I couldn't sleep and he was still up, trying to find out what they were after. I'm trying to find it with my computer."

Bumblebee asked what she had found so far.

"Nothing of use yet," she replied. "I'm going to keep looking, though."

Ratchet walked over to the larger computer while Bumblebee stood behind Jordan, watching her work. Jordan looked at her screen, trying to think of where the Energon could be. An image flashed in her mind of a set of numbers. They disappeared and she typed them into the internet. A few moments later, a small location popped up. Jordan compared it to her first map. The locations were the same.

"I think I found it," she announced.

"Found what?" Arcee asked.

She, Bulkhead, and Optimus had just walked into the room.

"Where a massive supply of Energon is."

"What? Where?" Bulkhead asked.

Jordan turned her laptop around.

"The Grand Canyon," she said. "In Arizona."

Rebooted and Rewired (TFP fan-fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें