Part 12

Days past. Jordan stayed with the Autobots, along with Jack, Miko, and Raf. She was never allowed to leave without someone with her. Normally Bumblebee took her to town, but occasionally Arcee took her and very rarely Bulkhead did.

One day, almost a week-and-a-half after Jordan had met the Autobots, Bulkhead was driving Jordan to town with Miko. Miko was going to accompany Jordan through town when they weren't with Bulkhead.

Bulkhead pulled up to a small store and parked. Jordan and Miko began to unbuckle when Bulkhead noticed a purple car through his side mirror.

"Scrap," he muttered.

He locked all the doors and began to pull away.

"Bulkhead?" Miko asked. "What's going on?"

"Buckle up," he replied. "We're getting out of here."

Jordan looked through the rearview mirror. She saw the purple car.

"Decepticon," she said so quietly that Miko did not hear her.

Bulkhead sped out of the parking lot and down the street. The purple car quickly followed. After a few minutes, they were out of the town. Bulkhead increased his speed, increasing the distance between him and the Decepticon. After they were a good ways away, Bulkhead stopped and allowed Jordan and Miko to climb out.

"Ratchet," he said, transforming into his robot form. "We need a bridge. We have a Decepticon on our tail."

Jordan looked back towards the approaching car. Two more had joined it. A jet engine caught her attention. She looked up and saw a small fighter jet flying overhead and coming closer.

"Make that multiple Decepticons, Bulkhead," Jordan said.

The jet transformed and dropped down a few yards away from the Autobot and girls. The three purple cars drove up behind him and also transformed into robots.

"Stand aside, Autobot," the jet robot said. "The girl is ours."

"Fat chance, Starscream," Bulkhead said, ready for a fight.

Suddenly, a ground bridge opened a few yards behind him. Arcee and Bumblebee jumped through and stood next to Bulkhead.

"You aren't going anywhere near her," Arcee said. "Not while we're still standing."

"Then I guess we'll just have to change that," Starscream said. "Decepticons! Get them!"

The three purple Decepticons' arms changed to blasters and they began firing at the group. The Autobots defended Miko and Jordan. Bumblebee looked down at the two and began to make beeping noises at them.

"You got it, Bee," Jordan said. She grabbed Miko's hand. "Come on!"

"What did he just tell you?" Miko asked.

"He wants us to get through the ground bridge. We'll be safe once we're through."

Jordan looked behind her. Each Autobot was fighting a Decepticon along with trying to blast Starscream, who was attempting to make his way towards the girls and the ground bridge. He somehow made it through and ran towards the two.

"Go, Miko!" Jordan shouted. She shoved Miko in front of her. Miko hurried through the portal. Jordan hurried after her but was grabbed around the waist by a giant robotic hand.

"Gotcha!" Starscream said, holding Jordan in front of him.

"Let go of me!" Jordan cried, trying to loosen his grip around her waist.

Bumblebee called out her name. Jordan looked at him. One of the Decepticons was running towards him.

"Bee!" she said. "Watch out!"

But she was a second too late. The Decepticon shot at Bumblebee and knocked him to the ground.

"No!"

Starscream smiled. He transformed into his jet form, trapping Jordan inside. He placed a seat belt around her and tightened it so she couldn't escape her seat. Jordan looked out the window. Bulkhead had taken out the Decepticon who had attack Bumblebee and was now by Bee's side. Arcee had finished her fight with other other Decepticons and was now shooting at Starscream as he flew away.