Part 10

Jordan slept for hours, but they were not as peaceful as she would have liked. She kept having visions of Airachnid from earlier that day, of glowing stones, and of the Decepticon ship. She saw herself, but not herself, accusing files on a large computer. She was downloading them into herself. Suddenly, an alarm went off. At the same moment, the download was finished. She deleted the files from the computer and hurried out of the room. She looked down the hall and saw Decepticons looking at her. Jordan felt herself smile, then run down the hall. The Decepticons began firing at her. Her arm turned into a blaster and she began shooting back at them.

"Rachet," she heard herself say. "I need a bridge."

"No problem, Wildstrike," Ratchet's voice said. "Creating a bridge back to base."

"No. Not back to base. Send me far away from it. Miles away, states if you have too. I have downloaded the Decepticons' files and deleted the ones they had. They're going to want them back and we can't allow that."

"Alright, Wildstrike. We'll see you soon, I hope."

"I hope so, too, Rachet. Over and out."

A portal opened and she jumped through. She began to fall from the sky, blasters still being fired at her. A few hit her in the back and one in the head. The portal closed, but she kept falling. She hit the ground and radioed Ratchet again.

"Ratchet," she said weakly. "I won't be making it back to base."

"Do you need assistance, Wildstrike?"

"No."

A few minutes later, she heard voices approaching.

"I'm passing on the information I gathered," she reported to Ratchet.

A girl came towards her. She reached forwards and touched her head. The images disappeared and she woke up.

"Autobots," she whispered. "Roll out."