I Still Love You

Maya's POV

It's been a week since I broke up with her. I see the affect it has on her, to be honest it's affected me too.

"You are so stupid, look at that poor girl." Lucas stated.

"We went to fast, after that it would have went tumbling down hill, this is what I could do that was best for both of us."

"You are still stupid, you love her, and she loves you, so get back with her." Lucas spoke.

"We need time apart. It's for the best."

"You idiot, you broke her heart, I know that yours is broken too."

"Get off my back would you."

"No, because she is the best girl you have ever been with. You two were made for each other. I can't let you screw up, you need her, she needs you." I threw my head back in frustration.

"Don't think that I am going to give up." He got up from the table and walked to Riley.

"No offense Maya, but you are an idiot." Farkle stated, and went and joined Riley and Lucas.

"Way to screw up." I whispered to myself.

~Midnight~

I have been tossing and turning for hours. My body felt terrible. I got my shoes on and went to her apartment. Knowing Riley she would have her window unlocked. Which I predicted correct. I could see her face, tear streaks down her cheeks. Pain reached my heart, knowing that I was the cause of her crying. I kicked my shoes off and got under the covers with her. For the rest of the night all I could do was watch her. Stare at her, the greatest person to ever to cross my path.

"I love you." I whispered, even if she is asleep. She stirred, mumbled words being spoken. She started to cry. I wrapped her in my arms, and rubbed her back.

"Shh, don't cry." Her body still shook as she sobbed.

"Maya. I miss her." She must be dreaming.

"I miss you too Riles, I'm here."

"I miss her, please I need her." Her cries became louder. I took my hand and rested it on her face.

"Riles, baby, I'm here."

"Maya, she's gone, I need her, I love her so much." I stroked her head lightly.

"Baby, it's ok." She stirred more till her tear filled eyes opened.

"Maya."

"Hi." She put her face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry." She lifted her head.

"No I'm sorry."

"Look at us, what are we doing? You are mine and I'm yours, forever."

"I don't know, but I know I can't live without you." Riley stated.

"Baby, I love you."

"I love you too."

Next chapter is the last one!

~Jarzarmax~